College(1)

Well its been 2 years i never heard of em!

Starting college! Having a new life! Soo well funna get a new sugga daddy!

Soo i decided to go fiu with mah chicks carmel and lindsay!

We are good friends! We got the same condo and stuff! Sooo we're tryin to get use to the crib! We see dat deres party everywhere! So we started goin dere and have sum few shots!

<< carmel>>

Nisah we should go and get u a new niqqa girl! She said lookin at me..

Ayt but i don t got clothes to go dere now she said..Imma let u borrow my skinny and my jamaican flag shirt and dem red bottom heels! I. said smiling at me.. She was like aww that s so sweet...

Lindsay had a leggins and a top! Her belly was showing and she had a pierce! She called his sexy ass niqqa brad to come pick us up!

I had a skirt one with one of my vinci's purple shirt and my boots!

<<lindsay>>

Yall bitches ready to have sum dicks? I said laughing hard!

Umm maybe lol nisah said! Yeah i know bitch with ur virgin asss! U betta fuk todaii b4 u step in that college!i said..

Lol no worries carmel said! Hell nahhh lol! I m not ready yet nisah said. Rolling her eyes!

Brad is here guys! I said!

We took our bags with sum condom and went to the club!

Nisah>

I got to the gate and gave dem my id ! And got in! Damn it was paradise! Dere were hoes,bi's! Err where!

We sat on a table and lindsay ran away with his man and go hand deir business..

Me and carmel sat dere and get few shots... And dere was 2 boys dat was starin at us and dey sended sum marguarita for us and stuff!