Regrets

She was very kind with me! And she got drunk! She was kissing and stuff! And we got to her room den we had sex! I m soo sorry nisah...he said! How could u? Ur a dick! I hate u! I said *cryin*!

Well i told to do it with me! U was acting like a dumb bitch! He said.... Ok u know what its over!

He never replied!

I tought he was my true love! Love is crazy at the same time!

ON MAH STATUS!

SOME GIRLS BETTER WATCH THEIR PUSSY CUZ DERE S SOME BOYS THAT BE LYIN AND SHIT!

He texted me and say! Girl watsup with u?.... Niqqa u lied to me and you asking me dat? Are u god danm serious?.. I said.... Well u be acting and stuff! I cannot beat my meat err day until ur ready!....he said!!! I told em ayt!

******Phone rings******

Mah girls! Lyn,ney,dhada called me! Dey ask me how i m feeling? I told em i m fine!

Girl we goin out later wanna come!

-yeah sure! We laughed!

Dey brought me to a place in haiti which is called one6! It was fun! We started dancing!

BBM STATUS : HAVING FUN WITH MAH GURLS @ONE6

Omg i had a good day! Mah fav part was wen dhada got drunk! and she started speaking chinese! Lmao!

Dey were helping me get the crazy in love mood out! And dere was dat cute ass niqqa dat was keep looking at me!

Lyn said: girl 6 oclock! Lmao! I was laughing! I call him! We talked! He ask me for mah pin... I told him 25bdcd2! He added me!

25 minutes later

I started to feel tipsy!!! For some reasons! I started to make out with the guy! He pull me up! And face mah bck on the wall! He was squeezing mah butt! We was kissing at the same time he was passing his hands all over me!