Love sex love

I was thinking about mike! Because since it was a mistake about what happened about us so i guess i should go back with him! He was very kif to me last time i was drunk. He gave me medecine and stuff! He s a real niqqa! He s black skin with some curly ass hair! He s tall! And sexy! I love him but it would be hard for me to forgive him.

I decided to call him..

Hey baby girl ... He said...

Hiii... Listen i was thinking about us i think we should go back but i don t know if its going to be a good relationship like before! I was suffering all those years... I said as my voice changed!

Are you cryin? Mike said

Well kinda... I said

Babe listen i m going to be honest with you.. Those times i was really lyin to you and i wanted ur pussy! But since i was in jail i think that ur the only female i wanna be with! And i don t care about the pussy anymore.. Mike said..

I guess mike... Imma call u later.. I m going to class now.. I said!

Ayt bae.. I love u. He said!

I love you too! I didn t realize i said that tho' but i was happy.

Back to college...

Me and my friends was in the same class. We hang with each other..

While i m going to get my lunch .. I saw mike I was surprise!

OMG! You got to be kidding me.. I said

What? C and l said at the same time!

Mike is here .. They were surprise too..

Wasssup nisah? Guess what? He said..

What? I said.. Rolling my eyes

I m here now! So i can look over you! And i can be closer to you! He said

Why? I don t need no Agent or something.. I said

Ok then.. Why don t u introduce me to your friends!he said.

Well .. Lindsay, Carmel here s mike and mike that s carmel and lindsay!

Nice to meet you.. Dey exchanged words!

<<2 months Later>>

I was still putting mike on standby.. So he decided to go out with a girl in school! He use to go out with one already i don t know why they broke up! Her name was djanie. She s nice but i don t talk to her.

So well i can still hand with dave with no stress!

Its been a month there together! Makin love in front me..

It didn t hurt but still.. Niqqa was asking me out then just like that he s with a bitch!.. I thinked..

Her name was krissy.. She s spanish! Ugly! She got pierce(belly,ears)

THAT S NOT MY BUSINESS SOO LET S MOVE ON!

nisah how s things doing with dave?... Carmel ask!

Well i never heard em.. I don t think he s that into me! What about you and J? I said

Girl i m in love! Been like 8 months we're together with no drama, no cheating, so i guess things are fine!