New life

3 months later

Well what should i do cuzz i m single and stufff

Bck to school!

Me and gigi on a bench den the 12 graders came ova and sit by us! Dey had sum ring pop and stuff! Dere wuz me gigi mike roberto oliver and gasner

I want one!!! I said

And dat sexy ass niqqa look at me and got up and go to his class for like a while!

Gigi wuz like what bout me?? I m not a human? I said u never knew dat! Lol dey started laughing!

2 minutes later

Mike got out of his class! With a ring pop in his hand! Mah heart wuz beatin!

He looked at me in the eyes and say

Dats for u! I felt a connection lol! How he did it its like he was askin me for a marriage! Lmao!

Den he sat next to me! We hold each others hand! He kiss me on mah forehead! I wass so happy!

Dan dere wuz dis girl in 9 grade walking by she looked at us and made dat look!

I said wassup with her?

Dey looked at mike and dey didn t say a word!

So i told gigi lets go eat! We got up and go away!

Gigi i like mike! I said

She pretend she didn t hear wat i say!

Yooo monkey face i m talking to u!

We laughed and she said u can t cuz he went out with too girls in the skul!!

I got shocked and said well too bad for me! Den we forgot bout it!

We took our food and went to class!

I couldn t even look at mike in the eye!

He said nisah wassup?

I said don t touch me ur a liar and a player! So let me go!!

He called gigi and ask her sumthing idk! Well not mah busineesss!

After we finish eatin! I layed down on the table! And mah girl gigi came out of nowhere and put her finger in mah ear! And making dose dirty noise! I said dats how u finger urself! She laughed!

And she said stop thinking bout!

I said yeah true dat he don t deserve it