Chapter 4

"Do you guys want to actually do something fun? I will only stay here for a little while!!" I finally had the guts to say.
"You're leaving already?! You have to stay overnight, or......." Jake said, looking around " I will throw you in the lagoon!!!" He said, picking me up.
Before I could react, we were already halfway through the house...
I tried to tickle him but it didn't work...
We reached the pool and Jake started to throw me in.
I yanked his shirt and he fell in with me too.
"Hey! You ruined my merch!" Jake said, laughing.
"You're a savage!!" Emilio and Ivan said.
"Guys! I have the perfect idea! Since we are all savages, we should do an overnight challenge somewhere!!!!" Jake said.
"Yeah, we haven't done one for a long time" Erika said.
"So, let's do it!" Ivan said with his cute accent.
"We should do the hat draw thing that you always do" I said
"How do you know that?" Jake asked
"I watched your vlogs last night. They're actually really funny." I said , laughing.
Jake just said "It's everyday bro" as he got his red snap back and vlog camera for the hat draw.
He started vlogging.
We all thought of places where we could do overnight challenges.
We came up with 5 places where we could do an overnight challenge -
- Walmart
- The lagoon
- A haunted prison/asylum
- Home Depot
- My apartment

I did the draw and ended up picking the Haunted Prison and Asylum. Jake told us to get ready and wear dark clothes as we are sneaking into there. I didn't have dark clothes, so I ended up borrowing Ivan's hoodie -

 I didn't have dark clothes, so I ended up borrowing Ivan's hoodie -

....with his Adidas sweatpants. Tbh, his clothes smelled really good. He told me that I looked really cute in his clothes. I just couldn't help but blush. Jake had an Ouija board and said that we should play it in there. Jake, Tessa, Chance, Anthony, the martinez twins, and I piled into the team 10 van. I held the vlog camera and said stuff while Jake was driving. At the end of the car ride, Jake told me I should start vlogging one day.
We walked toward the abandoned building and I was getting creeped out already. Ivan saw my expression as we walked and held my hand. It made me feel warm and safe inside. "Everything is going to be okay...I think" Ivan whispered, laughing quiet.
I gripped his hand tighter as we crawled through the window.