Chapter seven Walk in the woods

>>Lou <<

Walking, walking and more walking. That's all that seemed to be consistent. The trees were all different than when I set off. The ground was less rough and more grassy. The trees were more spread apart. The air was sweeter some how.

Everything seemed perfect... Except that my whole family was dead as we all lived in one place. My few friends are lost. And all my possessions are gone but the things I have now.

I looked up and see the sun is close to down. Since when was it so dark? It's not that la- oh. I cut my thoughts off as I look at my watch and see that it's 6:37. At least I have my sweatshirt... I walk a bit more to see if there's a suitable place to sleep.

"It's not home but it will work." I murmur as I walk to a tree who's branches extend more than others.

As I pulled my blanket out of my backpack I noticed a big at the time 'good luck' bracelet that a friend in kindergarten had made. Her name I cannot remember. I pulled it out to see if it still fit but it was now to small.

As I sat down my bags and set up the blanket I sang a bit of a lullaby my mom sang to me when I was younger

"Wondering, child of the earth, do you know just how much your worth? You have walked this path since you birth, you are destined for more. There are those who tell you your wrong. They will try to silence you song...." Slowly everything went to black and I felt myself falling into an abyss called sleep.