CHAPTER ONE.

-Justins POV-

"Yeah okay bro, i'll see you soon, peace". I hung up the phone with Chaz.

"You excited hunny?" my mom Pattie asked grinning.

"Yeaaaaaah!" I screamed back with excitment. We had just landed back in Canada and was walking through the airport to go to the car.

Of course i was excited. I was going home, back to school for a whole entire year! Dont get me wrong, i'm bummed my tour is over, but i can't wait to go back to my normal life for a while with my best friends Chaz, Ryan and of course, Heidi. Man i've missed her. Me and Heidi have always been really close, she was beautiful, she had long wavy blonde hair half way down her back and bright blue eyes, her figure was perfect too. We always used to hang out everyday, sit together at lunch when we were at school, go round eachothers houses, then i had to leave for my tour. Thats when i got more and more famous. Sure, we texted a few times, spoke on skype once or twice, but i knew we had drifted apart, but thats going to change, i'm coming home. Honestly, i did feel a little something for Heidi, i wanted to tell her, but i couldn't, i couldn't just tell a girl i had feelings for her and then take off around the world for a year, it wouldnt be fair. Besides, the only person that knows is Chaz, and he wouldn't dare tell her, he was my pal.

It was Saturday, almost 6pm and me and mom just pulled up outside our house we will be living in for a year. It was amazing, it had a huge balcony, a giant swimming pool a jacuzzi and a basketball court! We were going to live with my grandparents, but come on, i'm a 17 year old teenager now, they couldn't put up with me. Besides, i was planning on having a huge party to celebrate that i'm home, my mom was cool with that, she truly is the best mom ever.

Once we had settled in for a bit i decided to call Chaz.

"Yo Justin wassup"

"I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out tomorrow before we go back to school?" I asked.

"Yeah cool, wanna go grab a mcdonalds and then we could maybe go play hockey or something?" I smiled, this boy knew me so well.

"Sounds good, text me in the morning bro and i'll pick you up"

"Okay, bye"

"Bye Chaz"

It was 11pm when i glanced at the clock, and i was seriously jet lagged. Time for bed. I said good night to my mom, settled in bed and before i knew it, i was sound asleep.

Okay, i know this chapter sucks and i'm really nervous that no-one is actually going to read this and that will actually be really embarrassing because i've wanted to write a BLS for ages so if you did read it, please take some time to let me know what you think and become a fan? I'd really appriciate it!

Thanks Hunnyssss

oxoxox