CHAPTER FIVE.

“Your my everything” A Bieber love story. CHAPTER FIVE.

-Justins POV-

This school day is going far too slow for my liking. I just wanted to get home and start getting everything ready for this party. Everyone was buzzing for it, and so was I. In the cafeteria me, Ryan, Chaz and Heidi were talking about how many people were going to turn up. The truth was, I had no idea. People who weren’t actually invited are bound to turn up.

“Well let’s just hope there’s some hot girls there for you Justin” Ryan winked at me. Uhh, no thanks Ryan I thought to myself.

“Haha, yeah” I joked back.

“I’m going to get some fries” Heidi spoke slamming her drink down on the table causing us all to jump. She forcefully shoved her chair back making it screech on the floor, causing me to cringe, I hate that noise. Then she stormed off.

“Woooah. What’s her deal?” Ryan asked taking a sip of his coca cola.

“No idea” Chaz replied watching her walk away.

Hmm, that was weird.

-Heidis POV-

Urgh. I’m not even hungry, but I don’t really feel like sitting around listening to Ryan and Justin talk about how many hot girls will be at the party for Justin. I know I’m with Chaz, but, I can’t help but feel jealous. Even before Justin went away, he always had the girls giving him attention, but now he’s back, hotter than ever, even more girls drool over him, and as much as I tried not to let it bother me, it did. Luckily the bell rang for last period so I didn’t have to buy anything in the end, I just strolled back over to the table grabbed my bag and walked off to my next class not saying anything to the boys. Ugh, I hate chemistry, and even worse Chaz is in there, he’s been getting on my last nerve lately. An hour later after coping with clingy Chaz, annoying classmates and a naggy teacher, it was finally time to go home, and get ready to party. Woo!

I walked out round the back off the canteen, grabbed my bike and set off home. I got home at 4pm, I had at least another 3 and a half hours until I had to be at Justins. I grabbed a big bag of doritos from the kitchen and a glass of apple juice then strolled up to my bedroom. Hmm, what should I do? Read, nah too tired. TV, nope nothing good is on at this time. I’ll just go on twitter. The first tweet I seen was one from Justin.

‘PARTY LATER. WOO I CANT WAIT, BRING IT ON. CAN’T WAIT TO SEE ALL THE PRETTY LADIES;)’

Ugh, I would retweet that, but I don’t like that tweet. Yes, I know what you’re thinking, you said you didn’t have anything to do with Justin when he left bla   bla bla, well there’s one little secret I have, my twitter account is based on him, I follow mostly other beliebers and always check Justins twitter, I’m not a crazy obsessed fan, Justin doesn’t know this and he never will, but I do still love him and his amazing music. After playing around on twitter, tumblr and YouTube it was 5.30pm, time to get ready. I walked over to my closet; I need to look decent tonight. I was looking through my clothes, sighing and saying no to everything, about to give up, when something caught my eye. I tugged it out and held it up, the purple strapless dress that I got for my 15th birthday that hugged me in all the right places showing off my figure, this is perfect, with my black heels. After my shower, doing my hair and applying some makeup I had one final check in my mirror, I was happy with how I looked. I heard a beep outside, Chaz was here, time to go. I walked outside; Chaz was stood next to his car in his jeans, a white button shirt and his white converse.

“You look nice babe” he spoke looking me up and down.

“Thanks, you too” I muttered back hopping into the car feeling my cheeks burn up. I hate compliments, they make me feel awkward.  Chaz got in the driver’s side and reversed down the drive to set off for Justins.

-Justins POV-

By 7.30pm teenagers were already making their way into my house, buzzing at the fact they were at a party, that it was my house or they had already consumed half of their alcohol they bought for the party already. The girls making their way into my house was obviously catching my eye, they were all quite hot, well no denying it, they WERE hot, wearing tight dresses and tops, shortest shorts and skirts I’ve ever seen, but I couldn’t take my eye off of one girl from the minute she arrived. Heidi. With Chaz, ugh. She had on a tight strapless purple dress that stopped just above half way up her thigh, and the black heels she wore it with really complimented those long tanned legs of hers. She was looking sexaaay. Snap out of it Justin, she’s almost at the door! Chaz lazily trailing behind far back, typical. I wonder why she came with Chaz anyway. Hmm?

“Hey hot stuff” I winked.

“Hey Justy, not looking too bad yourself” She winked back and walked inside. I looked down at myself, hm I was looking pretty swag if I’m honest, I had on red skinny jeans, a tight black tee, black supras and a dog tag chain hanging from my neck, then I realised, she called my Justy. I think I just died and came back to life, I feel sick and my heart melted, girly I know, but it’s true. That meant so much that she actually remembered. I looked back up to see her getting greeted by like a hundred people, well not literally but you know what I mean, she’s just very popular, she greeted everyone back with that perfect smile and wave of her cute little hands that I wanted to hold onto so much.

“Yo man” Chaz was stood next to me. “Loads of hotties for you tonight bro” he said playfully hitting my shoulder.

“Yeah…” I trailed off watching Heidi disappear round the corner. “See ya in a bit” I walked off towards a different room, I had to make sure nothing was getting damaged, these people were craaaazy sometimes.

There was a game of spin the bottle going on in one room, one full of teenagers making out in the room next to it and a game of twister in the other room for the drunk horny teenagers who purposely wanted an excuse to lean and fall all over each other. Then I walked into horror in the main living room, my mom and Ryan, playing just dance on the Wii, and people were watching. Well that’s awkward, what are you doing mom? Just no.

The garden was full of dancing and singing, teenagers having a good time. At about 9.30pm most of us were drunk and having a good time, I wasn’t drunk though, I had to help my mom look after the place. Ryan was sat on the stairs chatting up some girl called Laura from my English class, he caught my eye and I winked. I was walking around realising, I’m kind of a loner at the moment, everyone was in there little groups, I had girls here and there asking me to dance or trying to get me to kiss them or something but I just politely shrugged them off, I then realised I haven’t seen Chaz or Heidi for ages, so I set off to find them. I walked into the kitchen, and I couldn’t believe my eyes. Heidi was sat up on the kitchen counter, with Chaz stood in-between her legs. They were making out.

“What the fuck? How much has Chaz drunk?” I whispered to myself.

“Why does he have to be drunk to kiss his girlfriend?” Derek from the football team replied obviously hearing me talk to myself.

“Girlfriend? No I think you got that wrong” I chuckled.

“Umm, dude. Didn’t you know, their dating, have been for like 7 months now” he replied.

My heart broke into tiny pieces. How could Chaz do this?