CHAPTER FOUR.

“Your my everything” A Bieber love story. CHAPTER FOUR.

-Justins POV-

I don’t know what I was doing or why I felt so angry, but I was storming through the hallways so fast to find Ryan. I need to talk to him, he always knows what to say. I was searching around for him for what felt like 5 years, I was about to give up when I turned the last corner and he was stood in the line for the water fountain. Finally! I was late for english, but at this point I really didn't care.

"Ryan!Yo Ryan!" I called jogging over to him.

"Justin? Shouldn't you be in class?" He asked.

"Shouldn't you?" I teased back.

"I got free period, whats up man you okay?"

"What!? How come I dont!?" This was unfair.

"Justin! Back on the subject, what's up?"

I ran my hand through my hair.

"I dont know man, I was fine this morning, I was just talking to Chaz by his locker, when some girl came running up hugging him...." I trailed off again thinking about the whole situation earlier. I was interrupted by Ryan clicking his fingers in my face.

"And..."

"And it was Heidi,Ryan. She's beautiful and funny. I miss her. But she was all over Chaz, calling him Chazzy and i'm pretty sure she went to hold his hand. No, no, that can't be right i'm just imagining stuff" I blurted all confused.

"Yeah I think you're just over thinking things Justin. You were just probably in schock because you havent seen her for too long"

"Your right. Thanks Ry, i'll see you at lunch!"

I was walking to english, like 20 minutes late. On the first day. Nice one Justin. On my way I kept thinking about the party I wanted to have once I was back home, I text my mom to double check it's still okay, she said yes! Woo! So, this Friday, I will be having my party. I decided to just forget about everything that happened earlier and enjoy my day at school.

-Ryans POV-

At this point, I hate Chaz, not going to lie. I could lose one of my best friends because i've got to lie to keep his dirty little secret. It's not fair, I feel so bad on Justin. This is not fair, I feel so bad on Justin. This is all getting too much, Justin needs to know. He's already catching on and he's been in school for half an hour! I gotta talk to Chaz, if he doesnt tell him, then I will. Simple as that.

-Justins POV-

It was now lunch time, finally. I headed into the cafeteria and seen Ryan, Chaz and Heidi sat at our usual table by the doors, I grabbed a sandwich, apple and a can of coca cola and headed over to the table. I told them about the party Friday, they all seemed pretty excited which was good, made me even more more excited. I stood up on the table and shouted "PARTY AT MINE, FRIDAY NIGHT!!" Everyone started cheering and wooping, fist bumping and high-fiving eachother. When I sat back down I noticed Heidi staring at me smiling, I felt myself blushing and turned away so she wouldn't see. I was pumped for this party! BRING IT ON.

The week went by pretty fast, a few odd things with Chaz and Heidi, like random hugs at odd times, she even sat on his lap, I guess it was just because there was no space for her to sit down, Chaz looked awkward as hell when this happened, I just shrugged it off fighting the little green monster of jelousy inside of me away. Before I knew it, it was Friday. WOO!

Short chapter ik, but next one is the partaaaay and where the drama is startinggg! PLEASE COMMENT ME WHAT YOU THINK BCUZ ONLY LIKE 2 PEOPLE DO AND I WANA KNOW WAT U ALL THINK! Cheeeeers oxox