Poor excuses part 2

Eli P.O.V

Oh God I have a massive headache.

"Shit! Where am I?", I said while looking around.                                                                         

"Hi", said an unfamiliar voice .

"Um, hi. Who are you?", I asked. Oh Gosh. What did I do last night.

"Savannah", She said with a hugh grin on her face.

" Ok, um, where am I", I said.

"At my place", She said still smiling.

"Cool and where's your place", I ask still puzzled about what happen last night.

"Oh you know......", She said but before she could finish I cut her off.

"No I don't know", I said a little angry.

"In my apartment on West Drive", she said

"And what am I doing... with you?", I said eyeing her up and down.

"Wow, oh nothing. We just hook up last night and you told me your whole life story", she said with a frown on her face. I can tell that she was a little hurt by what I said but I don't care.

"We hook up", I ask her.

"Yea", she said

"Why?", I said looking at her. She isn't even pretty, I must have been really wasted.

"Wow, ok. Get out!", she yelled while gathering my things.

"No am sorry, ok", I said. "It's just that I have a hugh headache".

"Ok, fine you can stay but I have to be at work soon so you'll have to leave then", she said while heading to a room that I think might be the bathroom.

"Hey", I said calling after her.

"Yep", she said.

"What exactly did I tell you last night?", I said hoping it's nothing embarrassing.

"Oh, just that you have a crush on your best friend's girl and you kiss her. Also if your best friend ever finds out, he'll never talk to you again", she said while smiling.

"Um yea, I think I'll go now", I said.

"Cool", she said while heading into the bathroom. "But if you want to relive last night you know where to find me".

"I think I'm good, thanks", I said while getting up off the bed. I pick up my clothes and put them.

"Am gone", I said while heading towards the door.

"Ok, bye", she yelled from the shower. I open the door and walk down a long steps of stairs. As I walk out the door, the breeze slap me across my face. I swear I thought that a actual person slapped me, I nearly punch a guy walking by. Luckily I didn't.

When the breeze finally pass, I saw my car. The Audi. I search in my pockets for my car keys and found it.

"Yes, I thought that girl might have stole it because if she did, am about to be handcuffed with the things that I would do to her. I mean don't mess with a guy's car!", I said out loud.

I walk up to my car and open it with the keys. I got in and drove off with the radio blasting. I look at my phone and saw that there wasn't any missed calls. I didn't expect that there would be missed calls since I stay out almost every night but my mom could at least worry about me even a little.

*************************************************

As I turn into my drive way, my sister was pulling out in her car while Loyals by Chris Brown was blasting from the radio.