My boyfriend's badass best friend

Chapter 1: The start of school

"Kelly, wake up!" my mom yelled from downstairs. I stood up and growl because I'm not a morning person and my mom knew that but she still insisted on waking me up early. I looked at the clock and saw that it was just 5:30am and my school started at 8:00. I yelled back to my mom " Thank you!" because I knew if I didn't tell her that I woke up, she would come to my room and do something bad to me. And when I say bad I mean bad, last time I went back to bed my mom came to my room and put my brothers spider on my face, btw I'm afraid of spiders. So anyways I was wiping my face when I felt something crawling on me I got up screaming and she threw a pie in my face and it was just 6:30 a.m. It wasn't even late.

So I am not going to underestimate her, so I got up and went to my bathroom and brush my teeth and take a shower. After I finish showing I just laid there on my bed in my towel. I didn't realized that I had fallen asleep until I was woken up with an unwanted surprise. My bed was wet and also my hair and face. My mom had just thrown water on me and soaked my bed.

"Mom!" I yelled. "Yes honey?" she said like nothing happened

"You soaked me!" I said still yelling

"What? When?" she said in an surprised tone with astonishment written all over her face.

I just looked at her and said "You think you are funny, don't you?"

She just nods because she couldn't stop laughing. Then she just  walks out of my room with a big grin on her face. I just shake my head and walk in my bathroom so I could dry my hair and finish getting ready for school. I went to the mirror and look at myself after I was finish." I look decent" my inner voice said to me and to tell you the truth, I did. I had on a blue strapless dress that reached mid thigh, a black leggings and a black jacket. My hair was straight and reached my back so I let it loose. I have small blue eyes and cherry lips with an tan complexion. i was a brunette and I love being one because guys like blondes but love brunettes was the saying. Well, I think that was the saying.

"Kelly!" my mom yelled brought me out of my thoughts.

"What!" I yelled. What can I say she was getting annoying

"Your long lost sister was here to pick you up" she said back

My long last sister. I don't have a long lost sister, to hell I don't even have a sister only a annoying brother. "Your best friend, you dummy!" my inner voice said. I swear sometimes that I'm getting crazy. I look at the clock and saw that it was 7:45 already so I grabbed my stuff and went downstairs.

I took a apple and kiss my mom goodbye. I ran outside and went into my best friend, Kim, since kinder garden's, Ferrari car. It was bright pink and the door went up at the side.

"Yo Kel, when yo mama gonna give you back your car 'cause I can't keep on waiting on yo slow ass" she said.

"Well, hello to you too" I said

She just look at me and shake her head then drove off.

I replied to her question and said" I don't know....... my mom said i should choose either my baby or my baby."Over the summer my mom let me choose between my boyfriend and my car, of course I chose my boyfriend. So now I had to live without a car.

"So why yo mama ask you to pick between them" she said

"Because she wanted to test how much I love Zach" I said with a sad look on my face.

My mom knew that I had a crush on somebody else and Kim also knew that. I tell both of them everything. I loved my boyfriend but I also like somebody else, Elijah. Also known as Eli, my best friend's brother and my boyfriend badass bestfriend.

******************************************

I arrived at school at 7:56. Kim and I got out the car just as I felt two big arms engraved me from behind. I turned around to see that it was my boyfriend, Zack.

"hey beautiful" he said to me and I blushed.

"right back at you" I said and peck him on the lips.

He was taller than I was, he was 6'4 and I was 6'1. He also had blue eyes and brown hair that were in a messy hairdo. He have a muscular body, a 6 pack to be exact because he was the quarterback on our school, Marino High, football team. He also have dimples that look sexy as hell.

"Checking me out I see" he said and I blushed

"No....." I said,"..... just the person behind you"

He look around and there he was walking up to us, Eli. I didn't realized that he was behind Zack and Kim gave me a pointed look.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO HEY GUYS, THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK ON WATTPAD. PLEASE HELP ME OUT AND COMMENT, VOTE AND FAN.

HOPED YOU LIKED IT

BYE

-S