chapter 8

Annabeth had so much fun in washington even though it was difficult to be with percy.

She was trying her hardest to at least get along with him, the rest of the family seemed to really like her, sally and paul were increadibly nice and estelle was just adorable.

But percy, he hated her so much its like everything she did pissed him off even more. And if percy wasnt going to like her she wasnt going to try to like him.

Game on percy jackson, she thought to herself.

They spent most of the next day driving around trying to look for the motel they were staying at, eventually sally suggested that they pull over for lunch.

Paul was in the back off the car having a nap while sally tried to figure out the map.

Percy sat next to annabwth watching estelle play.

"Shes cute" annabeth said

" yeah she is, it seams to be that every year she gets cuter." Percy responded with a loving look aimed at estelle.

"I wish i could say the same about my brothers" annabeth muttered with gained the attention of percy.

"You have brothers?" He asked

"Yeah two, they're twins" annabeth explained " im five years older, and we dont really get along"

"Really?" Percy asked
His shocked expression made annabeths heart ache for a loving family.

"Yeah well they're  mother doesnt particularly like me" she said

"They're  mother?" He questioned

"Yeah my dad remarried when i was younger and had twins with her, since then i havent really fit into the family"

"That sucks, i mean pauls not my real dad but he treats me like his own"

" lucky you, my dad barely treats me as one of his own, hes not even taking me to college, which is why im runing your road trip" she told him

"Man that sucks" he said. Annabeth only nodded in agreement

Once sally had figured out where they were going annabeth helped the family reload up the car. 

And away they went.

Sorry i havent uploaded in a while but i promise there will be one on Wednesday and thursday to make up for missed weeks. Hope you enjoyed love you all.