Gene Anomaly {Bloodlines book I}

Werewolves. Lycans. Witches. Hunters... Creatures that should only exist in books. That's the reality Alexis lives in.

All her life, Alexis has always been the odd one out. With both her family and with the community. She's stuck straddling two world; never really belonging to either one. Born human in a family of werewolves, made it impossible for Alexis to fit in with the humans in town. Instead of hating her for something that is completely out of her control, her family and pack only encourage her in her mission to strive to be better than the average human. 

She grew up loved and protected. Raised to be strong and confident. Alexis is not one to take things lying down; she'll fight back. 

This isn't the stereotypical story about a girl who gets abused, forced to be isolated and alienated from others because she's different. No, this is a story about a young woman who's happy and content with her life. She's accepted her differences and embraced them with open arms. Until something happens and threatens to pull the rug out from under her and destroy that happiness. 

Now, everything Alexis has ever known is questioned by forces that might not be what they seem.

Who can she trust when the secrets start to unravel?

What should she believe when nothing makes sense anymore?