New York Part 1 - Stark Tower

Loki and I are headed straight to Stark tower in new york, we have left Clint because he has been compromised. I wonder if he's dead? I hope not Clint has taught me a lot and I would be nowhere without him and Natasha. I broke from my thoughts by the jet landing on the roof of the stark tower. Loki and i stand and exit the jet to see Dr Selvig setting up the portal. "shouldn't be long now just finishing, whats the plan after this Loki?" Dr.Selvig asked as he fiddled with wires and hooked up the tesseract to the machine.

"Once its open the rest shall fall into place, you should stay up here and make sure that no one turns it off and to keep it running," Loki said in a tine as if it was obvious. We walked down some stairs and came to a floor that had the entrance Tony uses to take off his suit. "Now we wait, I doubt they will get here but if they do they will be too late and too weak to make a difference," Loki says as he sits on a stool near the bar. I just nodded and walked to the outside balcony that overlooked the city, taking in the view before it changed dramatically.

After a few minutes of standing outside on my own Loki came and joined me. "he'll be here in a few minutes"Loki points out as we see my brother fly towards us from a distance. "Good" is all I can say not knowing how I feel about this.

Tony landed on the walkway and looked over at Loki and I once his helmet was taken off. Loki and I started to make our way inside at a relaxed pace. When we get into the main area of the room Tony is walking inside and towards the bar, a place he usually soends most of his time. "Please tell me you're going to appeal to my humanity," Loki asks with a grin on his face.

"actually am planning to threaten you and Andy here" Tony says in a monotone voice trying to keep any emotions he's feeling hidden. "you should have left your armour on for that" I say as Loki and I make our way towards Tony. "ya seen a bit of mileage and you've got the little stick of destiny, do you like a drink?" Tony asks as he finally makes his way behind the bar. Loki and I both look at the staff and I cant help a little grin appear on my face at Tony's name for the staff.

"stalling me won't change anything" Loki begins but is cut off when Tony says "no no no threatening, no drink you're sure, I'm having one". "of course your having one," I say as Loki turns and looks out the large glass window. "The Chitauri are coming nothing will change that, what have I to fear?" Loki says in a dramatic tone as he turns to look at Tony pouring himself a glass of whiskey. "The Avengers" Tony states, Loki and I look at each other first and then Tony with a confused expression, "its what we call ourselves, sort of like a team earths mightiest heroes type of thing" Tony says matter of factly still pouring the whiskey. "yes we've met them" Loki says as I chuckle beside him. "yeah takes us awhile to get any traction ill give you that one, but lets do a head count here. Your brother the demigod, super soldier living legend who kind of lives up to the legend, a man with breathtaking anger management issues, couple of master assassins, and you big fella have managed to piss every single one of them while you corrupted my sister", Tony says making a point and trying to be threatening. 

"that was the plan," I say only causing Tony to send me a look of pity. "not a great plan, when they come and they will, they'll come for you", Tony states as he walks towards us. "I have an army and your sister" Loki says glancing over to me briefly,"we have a hulk" Tony says back. "oh i thought the beast had wondered of" Loki says as if he was concerned. "your missing the point there's no throne, there is no version of this where you come out on top, maybe your army comes and maybe it's too much for us but its all on you because if we cant protect the earth you can be damn well sure we'll avenge it" Tony says keeping eye contact with me for the last part. "how will your friends have time for me when they're so busy fighting the stark siblings" Loki says as he walks up to tony and raises his staff to Tonys chest. 

Loki touches the point to Tonys chest but nothing happens, he tries again but still nothing happens, "this usually works, it worked on your sister fine" Loki says looking extremely confused. "well performance issues not the uncommon, one out of five" Tony begins but is cut off when Loki grabs him by the throat and throws him to the floor. "Jarvis anytime now" Tony mutters as he stands up. "you'll all fall before me" Loki sneers as he holds tony up. "deploy" Tony manages to get out even though his feet aren't on the ground. Loki throws Tony out the window who is followed my a rocket like a thing that follows him.

the object pushes me out the window, I start to screen thinking I will fall to my death but feel a strong hand holding onto my wrist. "warn me next time you scream that hurt my ears" Loki says as he pulls me back into the building.

Just as I'm back inside Tony flies back up fully in his suit "and there's one other person you pissed off, his name was Phil". Tony fires a blaster off hitting Loki in the chest sending Loki crashing into me. My head hit the marble hard and everything turned black.

A/N Hey guys I'm thinking of starting a game of thrones or teen wolf fanfic, not sure which one but want to start it asap. If you think you'll be interested in reading. I love writing but want others to like it as well so I want to write things that people to be interested in and I feel that with your opinions on things it can help you enjoy the storeys more. Until next week :) bye - Isabel