Chapter 11

Austin's POV

At the moment me and the guys were hanging out at my place, doing pretty much nothing, besides on our phones.

"Yo Austin, when are you going to ask Jordan out again?" Alex asked, and Zach looked at me confused.

"Wait I thought you liked Camila? and isn't Jordan your ex?" he asked

"Well I did but she wasn't my type, and yes she is but I'm determined to get her back" I said looking up at them.

"Oh okay, and didn't you make a deal or somethin that y'all wouldn't ever date again" Robert asked, and I shrugged.

"Ya but it doesn't matter, and I'm pretty sure she forgot about the deal or whatever it was" I said "and don't ask what if she's dating someone, because I know she isn't" I told them

"Uh you sure about that Austin?" Alex asked, and I looked at him confused.

"What you mean?" I asked him getting up and going and sitting next to him, before he showed me picture of Jordan and some guy. "shit" I mumbled to myself.

"And it's not Her brother because that looks nothing like him" Alex said and I stood up and started walking around while running my hand threw my hair.

"Austin dude I never seen you like this, and it's scaring me so just calm the fuck down, dude" Zach said.

"Seriously dude that guy is probably a nobody anyways" Robert said

"Guys you know those Viners, Magcon Boys?" Alex asked and we all looked at him, and nodded our heads "well this guy in the photo is Carter Reynolds" he said, and I nodded my head.

"Austin you better not be thinking anything stupid" Zach said and I put my hands up I defense.

"I'm not do guys really think I'm cable of doing something" I said and they have me that look of we know you Austin, so don't even try using that excuse. "What i'm not!" i said to them again, and they raised an eyebrow at me.

"Alright we believe you, but i still think you have something going on in your head" Alex said, and i rolled my eyes, and sat back down looking at my phone, but i was actually thinking of things, like if i should listen to the boys, and let Jodan be happy or go with the voice in head, saying do something about it, and get her back, and it was really bugging me, but i know if i really care about her i wouldn't try and mess up her happiness, but still i don't know. Ugh my mind hates me....

Jordan's POV

I'm sadly back home,from New York and away from Carter and i'm sad because all the fans in NYC were the bomb, but leaving Carter broke my heart, because i loved hanging out with him, and being with him, so when i had to leave i was crying, and i know it sounds like we broke up but we didn't were still together, and if your wondering yes me and him went on our first dates, which was going out for lunch, and just walking around NYC, we both had a great time, but when i had to leave we both didn't like that, because we wouldn't see each other that much, and long distance but we both agreed to work things out to see each other.

"Jordan!" Scooter said drawing me out of my thought, and i shook my head and looked over at him.

"Huh ya? sorry" i said, and he chuckled.

"Miss him don't you?" he asked

"Ya a lot" i said sighing.

"Go call him"

"really?!"

"Yes! now go before i change my mind" he said and i smiled, before getting up and walking out of the room, calling him, after about 2 rings he answered.

"Hello?" he asked sleepily

"Hey didn't mean to wake you" i said softly

"It's alright, so whatcha need?" he asked yawning

"Nothing just wanted to talk to you, and because i miss you" i said messing with my nail, and i heard him chuckle.

"I miss you too, and i thought you were at the recording studio?" he asked.

"I am but like i said i wanted to talk to you, and Scooter let me"

"Oh okay, and seriously though i really do miss you, it sucks that your Cali, and i'm here in North Carolina" he said and now this made me sad.

"Fuck long distance, it's not fair, but for some reason that reminded me of the song 3000 Miles by Emblem3" i said almost crying

"I know it's not, and were only 2000 and somethin miles away, not 3000, but don't cry Jordan, we'll see each other again, but right now we both need to stay strong, we will find out a way to see each other" he said and i wiped the tears that were running down my face.

"I know but still i don't like being long distance, and i'm trying to stay strong, just i can't stand being away from you" i said

"Jordan listen to me, please, i know i can't stand being away from you either just please stop crying, because your going to make me cry, and were both going to be a mess" he said.

"I'm sorry, but i gotta go, i'll talk to you later" i told him.

"It's alright, and alright" he said before we both hung up, but when i was about to walk back in, my phone vibrated, and i looked down at it, to see that it was text message.

Remember to stay strong, and i love you don't let long distance bring us apart ~Carter <3

And i smiled before going on twitter, and tweeting something

@JordanBieber: I Wish That You Were Here Or That I Was There

And i posted it, and it got a lot of fav's, Retweers, comments like "Are you talking about Carter?" or "Awe i hate seeing my idolz sad" and stuff like that but the main one that popped out was by Carter.

@Mr_Carterr: Me too, love. But i promise we will see each other soon. @JordanBieber

And i sighed because i knew he was right, but you know it's still hard, so i took a deep breath and walked back into the Studio, and started recording again, to just get everything finished before going home, and having a day off, and i had no clue what i was going to do, but when tomorrow comes than i'll figure something out, but ya that's not really important to me right now.

When i was in the middle of recording my phone kept vibrating for twitter so when i was done recording one song, i quickly started to check twitter, and i kept seeing hate, so i decided to read threw some of it, and i was shocked, at what i was reading, and i guess everyone was noticing me, and came to see what was going on, they kept asking me what's worng, and i couldn't get words out so, i took a quick breath, before speaking..

I'mm backkkkkk haha not really, but sorry haven't been updating this one, i havent had ideas, but anyways i wanna thank everyone for reading my stories ya'll are the best, now i'm gonna stop with these little note things at the bottom because i suck at them...... haha