Chapter 37

Jordan's POV

I woke up to hearing people talk, so i adjusted my eyes to the light and looked around to see my mom, Scooter, Jazymn, Jaxson, my dad, and his wife, but my head started hurting, which caused me to groan, causing everyone to look at me, and the first person that hugged me was my mom.

"Thank goodness" she said

"What happened?" i asked them.

"Well you were singing, and passed out in the middle of it" My dad said.

"Oh.." I said "so what's gonna happen now?" I asked them.

"Well the doctors said that you fainted because of stress and they told us that you needed a long break, and also to get rid of some distractions" Scooter and I looked at all of them confused.

"What do you mean" I asked them and they all looked at each other except for Jazymn and Jaxon they were sitting down playing I guess.

"Well we don't wanna hurt your feelings or anything but were talking about the guys, and Matt.." My mom said giving me a sad look and I looked at them if they were crazy.

"I can't do that! I already hurt them once, I can't hurt them again!" I said almost on the verge of tears.

"We know sweetheart but we want you to get better and not be all stressed out and everything" my mom said, and I sighed.

"I just don't want to hurt them, but I guess I have to do it" I said to them, and they nodded their heads, before they walked out, and I just sat there and took a deep breath In before Matt, Cam, Nash, Carter, Jack and Jack came in, and the first person to hug me was Cam.

"Are you okay?!" he asked and I laughed a little.

"I'm alright" I told him, before the others hugged me.

"So what's up you look upset?" Johnson asked and I sighed.

"Look I have to tell you guys something, and I don't want y'all get mad at me, because it's wasn't my choice" I told them and they got confused but they nodded their heads.

"We promise" Nash said and I sighed.

"Well I heard that the doctor said that I passed out because of stress, so I'm on a long break, and well I was also told that I needed to get rid of distractions and just this is hard for me to get out" I said on the verge of tears agin, putting my head in my hands.

"Look Jordan we understand what were your trying to say, were not mad at you or anything, maybe hurt a little but we understand" Cameron said and I looked up all of them.

"I just don't wanna hurt y'all's feelings" I said and Cameron pulled me into a hug.

"It's alright just get some rest" he said "also remember Jordan we love you a lot and we wouldn't be doing this if we didn't want you to be safe" he said before walking out, leaving me there to just cry, and that's when I heard the door open and someone hug me.

"I just lost everything that was special in my life" I cried into their shirt.

"You still have me, your dad, Jaxon, Jazymn and a lot of other people" moms voice rang in my ears.

"But they were the best friends I lost once and got back now I just lost them again" I said in between sobs.

"I know and I'm sorry" she said, and I took a shake breath in.

"I just wanna go home" I told her.

"Okay okay I'll see if the doctor can release you and get you home" she said before walking away and going to talk I the doctor why I just sat there looking at absolutely nothing.

Cameron's POV

I understood what Jordan was trying to say and i didn't blame her i get how it feels to have to get rid of people you care about, and i'm not gonna lie it hurt a lot but i tried not to show it.

"So Cam what now?" Nash asked me and i turned around to look at the guys, to see them all upset.

"We move on with are lifes, that's the only thing we can do" i told them.

"Your right i guess" Matt said, and i gave him a small smile before i hugged him which he hugged me back and we went back to where the other's were, and tried to act like nothing was wrong even though deep down there was something wrong but we didn't wanna worry the guy's or the fans..

Jordan's POV

So the doctor said that i was able to go home but i had to take it easy, so once we landed i went straight upstairs to my room, and just laid there and stayed there getting on twitter.

@JordanBieber: Just lost everyone special in my life

After i tweeted that i decided to watch some TV but when i did all the new's media shows were talking about me, and i sighed in annoycane and just turned it off, and I than decided to do a live stream so I got off my bed and went and grabbed my computer before going back and sitting on my bed.

@JordanBieber: Doing a live stream, I got some important things to tell you guys...

After I tweeted that I logged into my computer and got into my live stream account, before broadcasting.

"Uh hey everyone how are you guys?" I said and got a lot of comments answering my question "me I'm not doing so good.." I said and got a lot of why's and what's wrongs.

"Well you must have heard about me fainting on stage, which is true, but that's not what's wrong, what's really wrong is that I have to take a long break so that means my Cd won't be out anytime soon, and well I also lost all my best friends because I guess they were distractions, or something and everything, and I just feel horrible about it, and I just don't want you guys to start hating me because i ditched the guys, or some other dumb rumor, because I didn't, I love the guys they are like family to me and If you love someone so much you let them go, and that's what I did, I want them to carry on with their lives and became amazing people, and I just didn't wanna hold them back.-" I said and I felt the tears burning in my eyes. "And just I'm sorry everyone for everything I've done, because of my stupid mistakes I lost my best friends and my brother and just like I let you all down, and I'm like supposed to be this perfect idol, best friend and sister but I don't I feel like I let everyone down, and just-" I said and that's when tears started falling down my face "just I'm sorry everyone..." I said before ending the live stream, and pushed my computer away from me and cried until I feel asleep...

------------------------------------------------

A/N: Ya sorry it's a sucky ending and everything but good news is that I will be able to write the sequel!! But P.S. I might change the ending when I come up with a better one so ya back to the Sequel!

The Sequel is going to be called The Little Sister 2 but I don't know when it will be up, so I'll tell you guys when it's up okay 😊