Chapter 17

Jordan's POV

Aftereverything was ready for tonight it was already time to get ready and head to the billboard awards, I'm not going to lie but I was pretty nervous, mainly because my ex and I guess 2 ex Best friends that hate me for some reason are there but I really shouldn't let that get to me, i should really just be thinking of happy thoughts and not whats going to happen, but anyways when i got to the red carpert i got out of the limo with Kathy coming after me, and we than were greeted by flashing lights, and people i guess yelling or something but after the pictures we continued walking until we were pulled to the side by Drake Bell

"Jordan!" Drake said

"Drake! How are you?" i asked him while hugging him, and if your wondering he doesn't like my brother, but oddly me and him are cool.

"I've been good, how about you?" he asked hugging me back but pulling back so he wouldn't mess my dress up or anything.

"Wonderful!" i told him

"That's great, so who's this girl you brought with you?" he asked turning to Kathy.

"I'm Kathy, and it's nice to meet you" she said, and weirdly she didn't sound nervous at all

"It's nice to meet you too Kathy, i would love to ask you questions but i have to get talking to Jordan" he said, and she said it was no worries. "So Jordan how are you feeling? and what do you think about seeing you know who?" he asked and i sighed

"I'm pretty nervous and excited. And It's alright i guess" i said, and he patted me on the shoulder.

"Well don't worry about it, and i wish you the best of luck out there, and i also wanna thank you for your time" he said, and i smiled, and hugged him, and went and hugged fans and signed things before waving goodbye, but when i did i saw Carter and them, i got a wave from Matt but strange looks from the others, but i just waved back and turned around, while i continued walking, until i was inside but i had to go straight to the back and get some more practice and made sure that my outfit i was performing in was right..

Carter's POV

After everyone was inside, and seated the show started, i was sitting by Matthew, while Nash and Cameron were sitting somewhere else, and right now we were half way threw the show, and 5 Seconds Of Summer just got done performing, and let me tell you, they were amazing so at the moment they were giving out awards, and than it was commercial break so me and matt started talking to Whiz Khalifa and his wife, for the whole Commercial break but when Commercial break was over, we were onto our next performer, and i didn't hear who, but all i heard was Iggy and someone else, and i got excited because i loved Iggy's song Fancy, and i guess Matt did to because he was singing with me, but after Iggy's performance, i heard a beat of a song that i knew so well, and when i saw the face of the person, i kinda got nervous, but when she walked completely out and saw her outfit my jaw completely dropped, and i kinda peeked over to Matt to see that he had the same reaction as me, but threw the whole performance i swore she was looking at me.

"Dude Matt, is it just me or is she looking at me?" i asked him, and he turned to me.

"I don't know man, remember Austin is a couple rows In front of us so maybe she's looking at him" he said.

"You gotta point on that one, thanks man" I said while continuing listening to Jordan sing, and oddly all these old feelings opened up again, because I kinda gave up when she never answered back so I moved on but I did never date anyone else, but now just looking at her, I miss her, I miss kissing her, hugging her, and just everything else about her, just I don't understand why I had to be such an idiot! But anyways for the rest of the night it went awesome, I found out that I was sitting next to Iggy so I gotta picture with her, just I couldn't find Jordan, I didn't know where she was but I tried to not let it bug me, so after the award show I saw Matt texting someone so I went over to him.

"Hey man who you texting?" I asked him, and he looked up pretty fast

"Oh uh nobody" he said nervously.

"Mhm sure nobody" Nash said coming up to us.

"Whatever so what ya guys think of tonight?" he asked us.

"It was good, had some fun" we all said, and Matt nodded his head, before someone called him.

"Matt!!" Kathy's voice said.

"Hey Kathy what's up?" he asked her while turning to her, and she gave the rest of us smiles and a wave and I saw Nash and cam wave back .

"Have you seen Jordan I haven't seen her anywhere" she asked

"Nope I haven't" Matt said and I saw the guys tense when they heard her name.

"Oh okay, well thanks anyways Matt, I'll talk to you later, and it was good to see you guys again" she said to us before taking of her heels and going off.

"Alright what the hell was that about" Matt asked turning to us.

"what re you talking about?" we asked him.

"Why give her glares when Jordan gets mentioned and because she did nothing to you guys" he asked them

"Well like we said she pushed us out of her life" Nash said and Matt shook his head.

"Is there something your not telling us Matt?" Cam asked.

"Nothing" Matt said pushing past us and started walking off, when he did that I knew he was defiantly hiding something from us, and I wanted to know what and I was determined to find out..