His Assistant |Chresanto August Love Story|

|Jasmine|

I woke up with the sun almost blinding me as it shined through the big window beside my bed.  I got out of my bed and walked to my bathroom.

I looked in the mirror, smiling, pleased with my life.

Let me introduce myself.

I am The Jasmine Monae Jackson, daughter of The Derrick & Janae Jackson. My parents are known as some of the richest people around.

They own 7 clothing lines and 3 modeling agencies, not to mention I am also a part time model. Also my dad is a plastic surgeon.

I guess you can say I got that paper.

Anyways. I am 20 years of age. I'm in medical school, and I love it.

I have the best boyfriend, Tevin Anderson ,who I've been together with for 3 years. He is my better half.

Some people say he's only with me for my money, but I say fuck what people say, I love him for him and I'm sure he loves me for me, and that's all that matters.

I undressed and stepped in the shower. I did my hygiene routine and went back to my room.

I went to my walk in closet and debated on what I wanted to wear.

I decided to just wear a black high-waisted leather skirt, a white crop top, and black and white sandals.

I then went to my mirror and put a little make up on. I put in my real silver studs. I went in the bathroom and straightened my long hair.

After 2 hours of getting ready, I finally looked decent. I took a couple of pictures and posted them to instagram, instantly getting likes.

I then texted my boyfriend.

"Tev baby?"

I got back on instagram and saw that I had almost 2,000 likes.

"Sup princess?"

"Let's go do something fun, you know I'm leaving to go back to New York in 3 days. "

In case you didn't know, I live in California. But I go to school in New York.

"I know babe, I'll be over in 10."

"Alright love. "

I got my real Michael Kors purse out and put some perfume, money, and my phone in there, and walked out.

As I walked down the stairs, I overheard my pops talking to my mom.

"There's almost nothing we can do, let's face it, we're broke Nae!" He semi yelled.

Tf he mean we broke?

"Be quiet! Jas is upstairs!" She whispered.

I stood there listening to their conversation.

"We have to tell her at some point. I dont even think we will have enough money to keep paying her tuition." He spoke seriously.

What?!

"Well damn, there goes my babies education, I thought you were gonna take care of this Derrick!" She yelled

"I can't do it by my damn self Janae! We have to tell Jas, before she gets ready to go back!" He yelled.

I walked in the kitchen and saw my mother with her head in her hands.

"Tell me what?" I asked acting curious even though I already knew what was going on.

"Jasmine sit down, we have to talk." my dad spoke up.