Obstacles (Part 2.)

|Chresanto|

I sat in my office trying to do some work. But I couldn't seem to get my mind off of the thing that happened with camille. I don't know what was worse, the fact that I kissed her back or the fact that I liked it.

That's all I could think about. I had to get my mind off of shit, So decided to go down to my office headquarters.

When I got there, I went straight to the 6th floor, to my office. When I walked in, my desk was full of papers. But this one letter, caught my eye.

           Chresanto,

     I know what the fuck you did. I never thought you would be that low. But don't worry, I won't tell, as long as you do me a favor.

                       -Your worst enemy.

I stared at the letter for at least 10 minutes trying to figure out who it was.

I called my temp. knew anything. 

"Yes sir?" She asked.

"Uh, diamond, did you see anyone out of the normal up here?" I questioned.

"No, but the boy from Simmons and son was over here yesterday." She informed me.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "What was he doing over here?"

"I dont know, he just said that he had something for you, and he said he laid it on your desk."

Daniel. Fuck Boy Daniel.

"Alright thanks."

"No problem." She said walking out.

I grabbed my keys and headed over to daniels headquarters downtown.

I soon arrived, and made my way upstairs to his office.

Before I went into his office, his assistant, Jamaal tried to stop me from going in.

"Uh hey Mr. August, you can't go in there right now, he's in the mid-."

"I dont give a fuck!" I said cutting him off and barging into Daniels office.

I walked in, and he had his head back, grunting, and moaning. This nigga getting head.

He harshly looked up, startled by my presence. "Chresanto what the fuck you doing here?"

I lifted the letter and looked at him. "Was this from you?"

He smirked. "It depends, what did it say?"

I blankly stared at him. "You know what the fuck it says."

"Haha, Chresanto I know what the fuck you did at the ware house."

"And how do you know that?"

"I have my connections." He smirked.

"Well guess what, its none of your fucking business." I growled.

"The hell it aint. You killed my girlfriends sister."

I furrowed my eyebrows. Lauren has a sister.

"Sister, who the fuck is laurens sister?" I asked, curious.

"Aubrey." He smirked.

Aubrey? What the fuck?!

"Aubrey?" I asked? "I sure dont recall her being with you at the conference back in june."

"Because she was here, taking care of business." He smirked.