Falling (continued)

|Chresanto|

I woke up and remembered jasmine was beside me. I turned and looked at her.

She's even more beautiful when she's sleeping…

Let me get away before she wakes up and she thinks im some type of creep, watching her sleep and shit.

I got out of bed and went to my suitcase.

I got out some black dress pants and a blue button up shirt.

I went to the bathroom to take a shower. When I came out she was bending over and going through her suitcase.

Lawd, that ass. Jesus, I just want her so bad.

"Chresanto!" She yelled.

"What?" I replied confused.

"I was calling you for like 5 minutes! What should I wear?" She asked.

"Something sexy but classy." I winked walking back into the bathroom.

"Ole horny ass." She mumbled.

"Heard that." I yelled back.

"Maybe if you was giving it up, I wouldn't be horny." I mumbled.

"Heard that!" She yelled back.

That's why I like this girl, I can just joke with her and she wont take it to the heart.

I brushed my teeth, then brushed my hair.

I finally came out of the bathroom and waited for her to get ready.

I picked up my phone and got on twitter. I kept scrolling but then a certain tweet caught my eye.

@DigSimmons: I hope Paris ready for me. One of my Lines will be winning 'Line of the year', Rest of y'all *cough cough* aint got a chance. Y'all just wait on me and my lady to arrive. We run this.

This nigga. There was no way I was gonna let that shit fly, so I started tweeting too.

@ChresantoAugust: Sike! One of MY lines will be taking the title "Line of the year" and will be bringing it back to Cali. Now wait on that. Wait till me and my lady Arrive. You might run it, but we taking over.

Y'all might think I'm childish but fuck him. To think that we used to be bestfriends too. I guess the real world changed the both of us.

After I tweeted that i thought he went hush mode. But then he called me.

"The hell yo ass want Daniel?" I Answered already annoyed.

"What lady you got? Last time I checked yo lady scraped your bank account clean and left." He chuckled.

"See I was gonna be nice but fuck that, nigga I got a lady, I just don't put all my business out there because of thirsty niggas like you." I yelled.

"And who is this lady then?!" He interrogated me, acting like he was some type of detective.

Shit. I went silent. The bathroom door opened and out walked Jasmine. Wait. Jasmine. Yes.

"Jasmine. Jasmine is my lady, and she will be with me in paris." I replied.