Chapter 3-Dreaming the reality

I wake up in a strange and dark place. I look in front of me to see Chat. He was bleeding! He makes a strained face as though he were in pain and stuck his staff up like a shield. "Stop!" he says in agony. I hear a voice. "Never! This is what you made me do!" It was my voice. I try to stop my hands but they had a force of their own. It was like I was paralyzed. My arms move up into the air and into a battle stance. Chat stands there, his hands on his face. I slap him... I SLAP HIM!? I try to help him but again, my feet were stuck to the ground. He limply falls down and lays there. I walk over to him and grab his unconscious arm. I reach for his hand, noticing his ring. But as I try to grab it, a white light shoots out. I could feel my whole body flying across the room and falling down. I hear laughter. Then I hear a voice. A different one. "You may not like what you see now, but trust me. This is your future. And there is NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!" The voice yells out.

My head jolted up as I woke up in a cold sweat. My hands were frozen and I started breathing heavily as I placed my hand on my chest. My heart was beating 10 times faster. Calm down Marinette. It was just a dream. Just a dream. Nothing to be afraid of. But what if it's not just a dream? What if-what if the voice was right? Maybe I am destined for evil. Maybe-

"Is something wrong Marinette?" I hear Tikki ask me. My Kwami looks at me with empathy. I look at her, my eyes desperate.

"There are so many things wrong Tikki," I say trembling. I bite my lip as I shudder.

And my anger. Is the worst one yet...