Chapter 9~So what?

Brettany POV (Didn't expect that)
Yeah, I threatened Marinette to stay away from her, ugh, "Friend" Adrien.
Yeah, I kicked her into the lockers.
Yeah, I manipulated the teacher into making me and Adrien in the same group.
Yeah, I lied that she tripped me.
Yeah, I told ruined my group's paper.
Yeah, I was jealous that Adrien would always talk about her.
Yeah, I stole his phone.
Yeah, I pretended to be him to trick Marinette.
Yeah, I kissed her crush right in front of her face.
Yeah, I was pleased to see her cry.
Yeah, I enjoyed watching her hate on Adrien.
Yeah, I liked to see her yell at everyone.
Yeah, I called Ladybug BugFace.
Yeah, I started to change her.
Yeah, I started to spread rumours about her.
Yeah, I lied saying she had anger issues.
Yeah, I told her class she bullied me.
Yeah, they all believed me and turned their backs on her.
So what?
It doesn't matter to me.
I picked up a picture of Marinette. It had red crosses and black pen scribbles everywhere. Notes of what I can do to her. Reasons why I hate her. Because...I'm jealous. Jealous Adrien talks about her so much. Jealous of the look Adrien gets in his eyes when he talks about her. Jealous she has such a perfect life. Jealous she looks so pretty. Jealous she thinks she's this perfect little princess. But it's over. She's cracked. She's broken. And when she comes to school tomorrow, all the little rumours I left.
Are going to stick to her like glue. Her friends already are disgusted by her. Soon enough, so will Adrien. I hope your ready Marinette. Because mark my words, your life was ruined the second you saw my face. You'll lose friends. You'll lose hope. You'll lose Adrien. You'll lose every speck of love you ever thought you had. You'll break, crumble, fall, cry. And best of all............
I'm going to be the one standing over you to push you down again.
Now Adrien will only be mine..........................................................
Forever.

AN: I would say something, but that would ruin the whole tone. So until next time! ~Vocalfangirl90😁