Ch. 1

THIS CONTAINS SEXUAL HARASSMENT AND RAPE, SO KINDLY DO NOT REPORT! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Bakugo's POV:

I tugged at the metallic choker that had been forcefully attached around my neck the day I was informed I was an Omega. It had been seven years since that day now. I had always hated it. I hated it with all my might.
Though I knew that it was for the sake of both the Alphas and myself that I had to wear this stupid thing. I had no choice but to block the spot on my nape that Alphas went friggin' nuts about when my heats occurred.
Since the meds didn't work as well on me for some reason either, this was one more reason for me to wear protection.

Sighing I stood up from the bed and stomped out the of the room, into the hallway.

"Katsuki? Where are you goin' this late? Don't be an idiot- ya know it's dangerous! If you're going to see that pierced toxic punk again, I won't let you!"

How my mom always managed to hear me whenever I tried sneaking out; I had no damn idea how.

"Stop nagging me old lady! I'm just gonna buy something to drink."

"Ya gonna buy alcohol!?"

"Shut up! I'm 23 years old already! What I'm buying has nothing to do with you."

Like hell I was gonna hide like a weak piece of shit just because I happened to be born a stupid Omega!

I didn't feel like dealing with the crap others, nonetheless the government spouted at me. Stuff like "You must not leave your apartment or house at night for the sake of the society." or "As an omega without a mate, you need to constantly wear the protection that was given to you by the municipality, in order to prevent accidental or unwanted mating." just made me want to prove that I was stronger than that. There was no chance in hell that I'd let myself be affected by any of those stuck-up Alpha dip-shits' pheromones. Not today, not in a year, not e-v-e-r. I'd dated a dominant alpha before and I managed to turn his cheating, toxic ass down whenever he wanted to bite me, so I basically had nothing to be afraid of.

"Stay at home all my life until I either find a mate, or overdose on heat suppressants; like hell I will!"

Murmuring for myself, I fearlessly opened the door.

I hesitated for a second before I clicked my tongue, stepping outside the door for the first time in a good three weeks.
Literally nothing could happen when I wore that uncomfortable dog collar. It would most likely be safe even if I removed it. Since my heat wouldn't arrive until a week later, my pheromones wasn't that strong anyway.

Having slight trouble maintaining the cool front I always put up, I determinedly rushed down the pavement. The neon lights from different shops and their advertising boards lit the way up where I walked. Only a few people was around at this hour. At least until I eventually closed in on the part of Tokyo which was known for its crazy nightlife, Shinjuku.
People crowded the place, and the hundreds of lights almost gave me a headache. I soon started paying attention to how people around me suddenly began reacting rather oddly as I walked by. I noticed that around two out of eleven people turned their faces away, covering their noses. Most of the other people just glanced my way with suspicious gazes.

I proceeded to hide my neck and the nape protector with the collar of my shirt. However, I could still feel their burning gazes all over my body.

Their attention was unwanted, and it was really getting on my nerves.
In order to avoid further discomfort, I went into the closest alleyway.
It was dark. Only the faint light of a few half-broken streetlights lit the path up before me as I went deeper inside of it. No people or animals were to be seen, and it was completely quiet except for the sound of Shinjuku's busy streets from the distance.