The hospital

I woke up in the hospital. "Hey Ro." I said. "Hey how are you feeling?" he asked. "Okay. Hungry." I said. He went to get me something from the cafeteria.

I watched the weekly interview with triple h. Randy was on with him.

"So randy I have heard that you attacked malia and that she's now in the hospital. Is that true?" cole asked.

"Well cole that's correct. But i didn't mean to put her in the hospital. I just wanted to give her and the shield a message." He said.

"and what message would that be?" cole asked.

"the message im trying to send here is if you mess with me or if you embarrass me you will get hurt." roman turned off the tv.

"hey i was watching that!" i said laughing at what randy had just said

"you get to go home whenever you want to."
"lets go now im so ready to go home." we left the hospital.

MONDAY NIGHT RAW

ONSCREEN:

"I HAVE HERE WITH ME THE OPPONENT FOR RANDY ORTON, MALIA BRYAN." RENAEE SAID "RENAEE I GO BY MALIA REIGNS NOW, AND YES HE PROPOSED LAST NIGHT." I CORRECTED HER. "OH WELL CONGRATULATIONS ON THE ENGAGEMENT. SO ARE YOU PREPARED FOR YOUR MATCH TONIGHT AGAINST RANDY ORTON?" "YES I AM. AND I HAVE A MESSAGE FOR HIM AND EVOLUTION. IF YOU WANT TO HURT ME THATS FINE, BUT GO AND HURT THE PEOPLE THAT I LOVE THAT IS WHERE YOU HAVE CROSSED THE LINE. RANDY MESSED WITH THE WRONG GIRL." I SAID WALKING AWAY.

I knew what had to be done. I was going to face randy in a match TONIGHT ON RAW.