One Blew a Fuse

Me: Hey guys! NeoRuberry here with the first chapter! Thank you so much for the review I've gotten, by LoveLeslyGamer! Maybe you're right, maybe you're not, now, onto the story!

Emerald: Hold it Ruberry! Anyways, please note that all characters in RWBY belong to Rooster Teeth and please read, review, follow, and favorite!

Me: Heh, sorry about that, anyways, enjoy!

______________________________________________________________________________

As the camera focuses in on our hunters in the dining area, they can be seen playing "Valor and Pride," their version of Dungeons and Dragons. Ruby was the Dungeon Master, while Ozpin and Cardin were just watching.

Ruby: And so, Yang Xiao Long, you approached two of the entrances, one of pure gold, another of diamonds, to go left to gold, you need a 15 or higher!

Yang: I shall pick the one of pure gold! *rolls the 20-sided dice, and it lands on 16* SWEET!

Ruby: Alright! Now, you go up to the entrance and the person says-

The lights then turn off as Yang victory dances, causing them all to stop and look around, panicking slightly, except for Ozpin.

Velvet: That's odd... I wonder what happened to the lights...

Yang: Relax, guys, I got this...

Ruby: I'm not sure that's a good idea...

Yang then reaches up to unscrew the light bulb and gets electrocuted to death. Lights turn back on as they see a pale Yang touching the light bulb, which then falls.

Blake: YANG!!! *catches Yang's corpse, checking her pulse* S-she's dead!

They all stare at the corpse in shock, as Ruby, Sun, and Cardin go for the door, finding a poem on it.

Ruby: Blake! I told you not to post your poetry on doors!

Blake: It wasn't me! Mine usually involve romances!

Cardin & Ruby: Romances? That's what you write? That's weird...

Blake: *facepalms*

Sun: Hold on a minute here, look at this!

Sun then proceeds to read the poem aloud in an eerie tone as the others listen attentively.

Sun: "Ten little hunters, all doing just fine,
One blew a fuse, and then there were nine,
Nine little hunters, some slept too late,
One checked out, and then there were eight,
Eight little hunters, one defeated Kevin,
One fell for another, and then there were seven,
Seven little hunters, all thrown in the mix,
One got hunted, and then there were six,
Six little hunters, all still alive,
One's time ran out, and then there were five,
Five little hunters, none wanting more,
One saw white, and then there were four,
Four little hunters, most could not see,
One tripped another, and then there were three,
Three little hunters, afraid to say moo,
One couldn't get out, and then there were two,
Two little hunters, killer bathed in sun,
One was too weak, and then there was one."

They all then looked at each other, some pretending to be shocked that one of them could commit murder, except for Cardin. Cardin knew that his years of bullying would catch up to him one day; he just didn't think it would be today.

Ruby: Come on guys, no one would murder anyone here! Well... except for maybe Cardin

Cardin: HEY!

Ozpin: Well... it would be best that we keep together in trios, so whoever wants to murder can't overpower two people.

Blake: But wouldn't it be impractical? One could murder another and we wouldn't know which of the remaining two would be the real killer.

Ozpin: Yes, but it gives us two prime suspects, no less, now, I shall organize the trios. Sun, Neptune and Ms. Belladonna will be one group, then Nora, Ren, and Ms. Rose in another, then Velvet, Cardin, and myself in the last group. Now, Group A, check to see if the doors or windows can open.

Sun: Yes sir!

Sun's group then runs off to the front doors as Nora bounces.

Nora: What do we do? What do we do?!!

Ozpin: Calm down please, now, you three will check for weapons. Hurry now!

Nora: YAY! Come on guys!

Nora drags Ren and Ruby to the dorms, the former yelling "NORA!!!!"

Ozpin: Our objective is to see if the CCT works in here, now, to my office!

Ozpin's group runs to the top floor as the killer plans his next move, at a certain person's shock. And the camera pains to a certain portrait of Yang as the words below hang below it.

Ten little hunters, all doing just fine,
One blew a fuse, and then there were nine,

________________________________________________________________________________

Me: Whoo... that was tough... Please don't hate me because I killed off Yang first! Other than Cardin, she was really the only one this would've applied to. Please don't hate!

Yang: No fair! I got murdered off first! Come on! Grrrr!

Yang's eyes then go red as she chases me around the room, knocking into things.

Me: EEP! Well just remember to-

Neo: Sign: read, follow, review, and favorite! All criticism is accepted if it helps the story, also, if you have an idea of who the killer is going to be, message NeoRuberry about it!

Me: Thank you Neo, now, see you guys later! Also, tell me in the reviews who you like the most out of the remaining nine! Not that that'll change anything... bye!