The First Fight?

The First Fight?

After answering the questions I went back home. Got ready for bed and slept in early.

Next day:

I got up and quickly picked out the first outfit I could find. No, I wasn't running late I just wanted to go to school early. I did my morning routine and picked an apple from the kitchen to eat on the way.

I reach the school and see Bella's truck. Maybe I can catch up with her. I park the car and look around for Bella. I finally find her sitting and reading Romeo and Juliet. I roll my eyes. Classic Bella. Not that I don't love her, but does she really need to memorize it.

"Hey Bells." I said snatching her book away.

She reaches for it and I allow her to take it. She sees the page number and puts it in her bag.

"Do you have to read it even though you've memorized it?" I asked.

"Do you have to read and watch Harry Potter even though you have it memorized?" She shot back. What? Never heard of a Potterhead? 

"Yes I do. But it's a series of seven adventurous books. And this is not bad either but it's only about love nothing else. Nada." I said.

"What is it with the Cullens?" She asked with what she thought is a cute smile.

"It's nothing. We're friends. I just went to talk to them about something." I told her.

Then suddenly Mike came to us.

"Hey Mike!" I said cheerfully.

Bella just smiled at him.

"Hey girls. Bella did you invite Jules?" He asked. Invite me? To what? I apparently said that out loud.

"We are going to La Push tomorrow. Want to come? He asked.

"No Mike. I'm sorry, but I'm going to LA for the weekend." I said apologetically.

"Oh. That's ok maybe next time." He said disappointed. Then he turned to Bella. "Will you go out with me tonight?" He asked with a small smile.

"Um. No Mike I'm kinda busy." She said. It was clear (only to me because we're twins) that she actually wanted to go out with him. But wanted to keep him waiting for a while.

"Some other time?" He asked hopefully.

"Um. I----" she started only for me to cut her off.

"Maybe you should ask Jessica." I said. "She definitely likes you."

"She does?" He asked. I nodded and ushered him off.

I turned to see Bella looking at me. "What?" I asked. She simply sighed angrily, stood up and stomped off.

I took off my sweater coat thing and hung it on my arm as I walked to the building.

I saw the Cullens who looked over at me as soon as I turned round the corner. Rose motioned for me to come over.

"Hey guys." I said reaching them as they returned the greeting.

"I love your outfit." Rose said.

"Everyone is staring. Maybe you should wear higher necks and less catchy clothes. Or maybe something like your sister Bella." Edward said.

"Maybe I want people to stare! What- who are you? My boyfriend? My father? I can wear whatever I like! Without you commenting your stupid opinions! Now, if you don't mind I have a class to attend." I snapped before walking off.

I could hear Emmet teasing Edward about a girl telling him off. But at the moment I just didn't care. You know how people say time passes slower when you want it to move fast? It's true. The three and a half hours until recess seemed to drag on for three and a half centuries.

When the classes were finally over I went over to cafeteria. Alice met me there. "Hey Jule come over and sit with us today." She said.

"Sorry, but I have to sit with Bella and my other friends today." I said. She pouted but let me go. Since I was not feeling very hungry I just took an apple and went to my table.

"Hey guys." I said as I sat down beside Ben They all returned the greeting. We just sat and discussed the school magazine, the spring dance and general things. I noticed Bella was distracted and did not participate in the conversation. She was staring ahead at Edward. I just looked away and let it be. For the moment. I ate the apple and stood up.

It was five minutes till the bell rings.

"Okay guys. I am leaving early. I have a plane to catch." I said. They all nodded and said goodbye. Mike must have informed them.

I walked over to the Cullens and said my goodbyes ignoring Edward. What did he have against me?

I went to my locker and took my sweater coat think which I had kept there after my first class. I checked out from the office and drove home to pick all my bags and get ready.

Yay!! Time for LA!