The End Of The Hunt

The end of the hunt

I enter the studio. "Mom!" I yell. I hear her yelling my name. It sounded exactly the way it did earlier. Almost as if it was recorded.

Wait, recorded? Recorded! Of course! I had heard these words the exact same way before. After my first ballet class.

"Shit. How can I be so careless?" I say.

Then I hear a laugh. "Smart one aren't you?" He says. "Of course, not smart enough but smart nevertheless."

He runs up to me vampire speed and pushes me into the glass on the wall. I remembered I had my mobile. I dialed Alec's number which was first on my speed dial. And just left it like that. It flashed when he picked up the call. But before either of us could say anything James kicked me. It hurt like hell. I screamed.

Alec was smart he just listened quietly. Then James told me that Alice was the only prey that ever escaped from him. He told me how her lover changed her. He said while Alice smelled appealing I was heavenly. He held me down.

He put too much pressure on one hand, so I am pretty sure my wrist is broken.

He bit down on my neck. I nearly screamed but did not do it. I will not give him the satisfaction. Then he was thrown off me. I heard Edward's voice, then James' voice and then Edward yelped in pain. Then there were a lot of voice in here all at once. The pain was increasing every second but i just couldn't scream somehow. It burned not a lot but it was increasing.

Then I heard Edward. "Carlisle! We cannot let this happen!"

"It's to late, son." Carlisle said before a wildfire burnt inside of me and I could not here anything anymore.