intro.

Suddenly, there was a black out...
uhmmn!..what's going on? whispered detective  Ikpi who was cringing fear...it wasn't your usual power shortage, because in a place this big and known to hold most of the worst of criminals world wide that isn't meant to happen. Detective G. I. John said to gratify her "relax the back up generator will kick up any second now...and there it is". They scooched out to check round for any thing out of the usual but then, they found more than they bargained for...HE WAS GONE!!...the thug nation top dog Munez was gone!....wow, scientifically speaking that was impossible, I mean, let me give you the 411 about the prison.
All the prison doors are opened by only thumbprints of specified workers.
When a door is open, it takes approximately 3.04s for it to get locked and after that it takes exactly 5 mins before it can be opened again.
The prison is so big that to cut out power from the prison , you will have to take out the power from a twenty four miles radius. And after that , it takes 3.82s for the back up generator to kick up.
If a system in the prison is been hacked it takes 1.38s and the prison will go into lock down, cutting out all signals from coming in or going out.
Before the detectives even had enough time to investigate, captain Vontrap was here. A high ranking member of the department. He had noticed the fear already on their faces then he asked them what was going on. They couldn't say the truth or they might get fired but hitherto they couldn't lie or it could be worse when he finds out. 'Twas like they were in the middle of a rock and a had place. But they had to do something fast because their nervous silence was already betraying them. Det. G. I. John finally admitted "sir...I...I..thi.think.m... "those aren't words detective" said the captain, trying his best to withhold the rage. "Sir there was a black out and...and Munez escaped. detective Ikpi said expecting the worst...but captain Vontrap just replied "okay"...
"What you're not gonna fire us" det G. I. John cowered in shock
"Do you want me to?...it was meant to happen, so I am not gonna point the blaming fingers at you guys. But am just suprised, he is the first to evr escape from this prison since it was erected in the 90's. Captain Vontrap admitted. It was something that was ssupposed to be expected from him because , well, he was just too good.

And now the Nigerian government had bitten more than they could chew, allowing the kingpin of the notorious gang to escape. This guys each have at least a four star wanted level in all the continent's including Antarctica...
'Twas the dawn of a new era...... The dawn of the ★ THUG NATION ★.