Oh Dear

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

“Sienna! I don’t wanna go to school!” Sierra wailed on in my arms, she was just five years old and now she hated  school with a burning passion, Sienna felt like melting and giving way to her little sister-but no! School was school! You had to go even if you didn’t like it!

“Sierra baby, all your friends are at school! And the merry-go-round and the see-saw!” i persuaded my sister “besides there’ll be so much fun you won’t even miss me!” she looked at me; her chocolate orbs stared into my eyes searching for reassurance. I kissed her forehead and she smiled in response.

I walked my sister into the classroom where all her little friends ran towards her in a giant bear hug. I giggled and waved her teacher Mrs. Daivis who beamingly waved back. Sierra turned to look at me, she smiled and waved happily. I waved her goodbye and drove to my workplace. Since werewolves ran the town, yes I am a werewolf, my sister is a werewolf and everyone else are werewolves. I worked with the Alpha who was coincidently my best friend. Blake Summers.  He found his mate Ailee when he was 19, now she was pregnant and he was a nervous wreck so i told him to spend the time with his mate and leave all the hard stuff for me to do. His beta, Jeremy also helped with the workload. I walked in the office and was greeted by everyone who worked there. The day was moving torturously slow and only my lunch break saved me from demise. As i got up my phone rang out,

“Hello”

“Miss Arrow, this is Miss Daivis speaking”

“Oh Sierra’s teacher, hello” I replied politely

“I’m afraid I have to report that your sister has gone missing”

“What? How?” I asked franticly

“The last time we saw he was when she asked to go to the bathroom” Sierra….

“Okay I appreciate you telling me this” the line went dead and so did her brain. Oh god! Sierra where are you? I thought please be okay, please be okay.

Moments later I got another call, I looked at the number Jeremy?

“Hey Jeremy” trying my best no to sound stressed

“hey Sy, am I got a phone call from another pack just now, they have a child-about five years old with black hair and brown eyes, they said they found her on their territory” I gasped Sierra! “She’s with the alpha currently, is that your sis-?”

“Yes Jeremy! Thank you so much!” I nearly hung up before he spoke again “wait! You’ll be lost if you don’t know the directions” he said in an oblivious tone. I rolled my eyes.

“Thanks again Remy!” I called him by his nickname

“No problem Sy”

With that I barged out of the office and saw Amy

“Ames I’m out for today so if anything happens just ring me up kay?” she laughed and nodded

“It’s about time you go have some fun” I looked at her and smiled then trotted to my black Lamborghini. The engine throttled as I sped off to retrieve my sister. After about 25 minutes, I was nearing the border of my pack, as I rode over it an overbearing powerful aura slammed into me. I shook it off after all I did deal with my alpha. But the power emitting from the territory alone spoke the power this alpha held. I followed the directions to the night wolf pack house. It was huge. I mean all were huge but this was colossal! I gulped but then recomposed myself, in my pack I was no one to mess with. The alpha himself told me so. I emitted overwhelming power for a she-wolf. I just went with the flow.  A buff looking guard approached my car looking all intimidating and shit.