Poor Alpha

He helped me pack most of the stuff up; the boys carried most of it. But I made sure the left a box back with all my clothes. Night came pretty quick. We watched a movie of Kieran's choice, and he picked a seriously scary movie, the devil inside, why would someone do that? For every scream I heard I jumped and screeched a bit until it was over and I was on his lap. He laughed at me and then stroked my hair. We learnt new things about each other; his favorite color was black, while mine was red. We both love to play soccer and to eat. His birthday is September 13th while mine was December 11th. He's twenty five and I'm twenty three, twenty five and already the most feared alpha ever. His wolf was Ash and my wolf was Cinder. He told me that Allen was actually one of his best friend and that he didn't find his mate as yet and that Abel, who was his other best friend, was actually his third in command. I told him I had two best friends, Annabelle and Olivia. They were also werewolves. Annabelle was a sandy colored wolf and Olivia a grey wolf.

I heard my cell phone ringing speaking of the devil and she shall...call?

"Annabelle hey...." I braced myself for the words I was about the get. I had to keep the phone away from my ear then I placed it back

"YOU'RE THE MATE TO WHO?!"

"Alpha Sandalius" I said almost whispered

"IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!" she squealed in delight.

"I know you are but don't worry you'll find your mate really soon, I just have a feeling..."

"I hope so too"

"You and Olivia-" then I heard Olivia's voice in the background 'I want to talk to her! Give me the phone!'

Then there was screaming on the phone, so I pulled the phone away again for the second time, then I heard her voice

"Hello Olivia?"

"WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING? IM SO GONNA KILL YOU FOR THIS!"

"Sorry, it all happened so fast, it really did. How about you guys come over and help me out in getting all my stuff in the new pack?"

"Okay ill tell Annabelle! When to come?"

"Umm we're leaving tomorrow but we'll pick you up don't worry"

"Okay!" she squealed "bye!!!!!"

"Bye!" that girl had to smoke something or she probably had too much drinks she's way too hyper. I hung up and turned back to Kieran to see him pondering deeply on something

"Kieran, what's wrong?" I asked, concerned, he looked a bit angry too.

"I should strip Abel of his position for that!" he said, clenching and unclenching his fists

"No Kieran, Abel already apologized, it takes a lot to do that and he's your best friend" I said calmly

"But-"

"No buts Kieran" I said putting my index finger over his lips

"Fine" he said grumpily, I pecked his lips and he smiled again.

"Um my two best friends are coming over to your pack to help me tomorrow, is that okay?"

"It's our pack and yes, you didn't have to ask me you know" he said, smirking

"Ya, but you know since you're the alpha and stuff I feel the need to ask, even if I'm your Luna"

"You're something else you know"

"Oh yes I know" I winked at him and laughed when I saw his eyebrows shot up.

"Come on its getting late" he said, pulling me off his lap and steadying me to my feet.

"Okay you go up, I want freshen up and stuff" I said, remembering I had to bathe in the other bathroom. Don't want to ruin the surprise.

.

.

.

.

.

I got out of the bathroom and pulled my garments on then I pulled over my black laced nightgown, it was mostly see through. This ought to be fun. It was weird how comfortable I was with him; I have never done this with anyone else. It wasn't only the mate bond; something about him was likable for me. I pulled a short silk robe over and loosely tied it. I walked to my room where he was and leaned up on the doorframe. He looked at me and suspicion was there. I smiled and put my hand on the other side of the frame, 'accidently' loosening the robe and showing my nightgown. I looked at Kieran as his eyes changed color rapidly. I walked to him pushed him onto the bed. I heard a very lustful purr from him. I crawled onto him and straddled him. His hands lingered to my robe, pulling it off effortlessly, revealing the whole nightgown. I watched as Kieran's eyes flickered. I pulled him into a passionate kiss; I needed to calm Ash down as well as Cinder. Too horny.

"Luna, you're wearing this for me?" his voice laced with huskiness

"Well I figured you needed motivation to mark me" I said "but I don't want to rush into anything as yet"

"I know but you're making it hard for me right now, Ash is going crazy, if you could possibly hear the things he's saying right now" he said, and then I laughed a bit

"I'm guessing they're really dirty and naughty" I said. Kieran nodded. His lips started to explore my jaw line and then my neck, then I felt his tongue over a particular spot making me hiss in pleasure. I'm guessing he realized at then I felt his canine grow and pierce my skin. I grabbed the back of his hair and screamed out as pleasure flooded over me. I fuelled for Cinder; I felt my own canines grew as searched for his spot. I trailed kisses on his lips to his jaw to his neck, I heard him give a low growl, I licked over the area again and he growled again, I let my canines sink deep into his skin, I felt his nails dig into my skin and his breathing went rapid as mine did, I tasted his blood, trust me it tasted good. He spun me around so he was on top. I legs wrapped around his waist as he placed a kiss on my forehead. He placed his head in the crook of my neck as we dozed off.