Cinder

◙◙◙

Sienna

I was sleeping like a baby when my dear darling mate chose to wake me up. Poor thing, he got pillows thrown at him, which he managed to sidestep from. I opened my eyes to meet his beautiful blue green ones and all I could see in them was love. Love and adoration. I couldn't help but pull him down in an embrace.

"what was that for?" He asked, his words muffled into my hair.

" nothing" I said. A small smile creased up on my lips. He grinned mischievously as his eyes narrowed to my lips. He licked his instinctively. i groaned inwardly. Kieran was so much of a tease.

"C'mon we have to go down for breakfast." he said, this time i groaned out loud.

"can we not?" i exasperated. he chuckled shaking his head and then looked at me.

"why, do you have other plans?" he wiggled his brows suggestively " or should i say we?" my cheeks bloomed a furious pink as i pulled myself up from the bed and flung the last pillow his way.

"kieran!" the 'n' came out in a growl as Cinder barked her way through my mind. kieran backed off.

"okay, no more taunting the Luna." he raised his hands in surrender and walked up to the bed and kissed my forehead.

"but seriously, breakfast, fifteen minutes." he said waltzing off.

"wait- where are you going?" i asked. he stood by the door and turned back to reply.

"I'm having a meeting with the alpha's , Blake's going to be there, if you wish to join us after breakfast, we're in my office." he said with a wave. after he left, i hopped off the bed and thawed myself of the night's cold with the bright sunlight that entered the room. after about two or three minutes i walked into the bathroom to freshen up.

i decided to wear my skinny jeans and a black tank top. i pulled my hair into a tight enough ponytail and pulled on my flats. i walked down to the kitchen to see my lovely friends and their mates sitting around the counter. as i walked passed them, i tapped behind each of their heads and went to get my plate and pulled the toast onto it. i sat down in front of them and had the bitchiest bitch face my face could possibly produce on. i ate my toast in silence as they all looked at me.

"what?" i asked. they cleared their throats and shuffled in their seats. "i'm not angry with you guys you know, the taps you received were the last of my punishment." i grinned maliciously. over the recent days, i basically shadowed them with my infamous cold shoulder and their reactions were hilarious!

they all sighed and smiled.

"thank god, i thought you were masterminding a plan to end us all! but Sienna, it really happened fast we just didn't have a chance to tell you.." Olivia's voice trailed off as she looked at her mate.

"i think the feeling wasn't anger really,i think i was hurt and i wasn't hurt because you didn't tell me, i was hurt because i couldn't recognize it.." i frowned at the end of my statement.

"recognize what? we were only here for a day when that happened and you weren't present at the moment and we didn't see each other until that party so stop talking shit Sienna! it isn't anyone's fault." Annabelle reeled out. that girl had a way with her words. Abel swallowed his laughter and just shook his head.

i got up and washed my plate off .

"where are you going?" Olivia asked.

"To check up on my mate. " I said, walking out of the room and down the hall. I knocked before I peeped into the room. Kieran gestured me to come in. I walked in and leaned onto his table next to him.