Chapter 9

Andy's POV:

Damn it kinda hurt to realize that the guy I like, the guy who I played soccer with, the guy I let sleep in my house had just publicly friend zoned me! I didn't know what to do. Was I supposed to be angry at him? No we never had anything formal going on. Should I tell him what I feel? Of course not! Maybe if I just maintain my distance with him, these feelings will go away.

I when into the shower quickly getting dressed in some sweats and a t-shirt. I put my hair in a bun and put my running shoes on. When I stepped out of my room Chris was on the couch looking through his phone. He saw me and looked at me as if he was confused.

"Im going for a run. When you leave just lock the door."

"Wait your just gonna leave me here? Oh by the way, did you like my surprise?" He answered letting go of a tiny laugh.

"Yea, it was very..." I thought of my words carefully, I didn't want to tell him it hurt my feelings, "nice of you."

"You sure? Its seems like your lying."

"No! Honestly, I liked it. Also thanks for telling me I'm a good friend of yours now."

"Oh yea! You're really cool. I think we should hang out more often."

Yes, I was for sure friend zoned.

"Sure. But its late you should probably go home and I'm late for my run so yea bye." I stepped out of the house stopping whatever he was going to say.