Chapter 27

Chris's POV:

When I walked back in the room Cyrus was standing with a panicked look on his face and red eyes.

"Where's Andy?"

"Oh umm she went to the bathroom real quick. Bro she seems like a really nice girl. Your lucky to have her."

"Yea. Thanks man. Means a lot to have your support."

We bumped fists and Andy stepped out if the bathroom. She turned to look at Cyrus then me. Once her eyes met mine she smiled and ran over to hug me.

"Oh well thanks for all the love." I said as I wrapped my arm's around her.

"Oh ya know. It's just I missed you. Your friend is really nice tho." She turned to look at Cyrus

"How stupid would Chris be to just let go of a girl like you. Its obvious how much you guys love each other" Cyrus blurted

I was about to speak when Andy interrupted.

"Yea. I agree with that. Nobody can replace Chris."

Her voice sounded sort of angry but she turned to smile at me.

"Okay enough of the conversation. Let's get to work."

We set up everything and we did a truth or dare video.

Cyrus ended up shirtless with eggs and flower on him while Andy ended up with red lipstick all over her face and with the knowledge that I once played two girls but I never ever did it again. Finally I ended up also with eggs and lipstick and some personal truths about Andy.

Andy was cleaning her face in the bathroom so I walked in to take the egg and lipstick off too while Cyrus was in the porch also cleaning up.

I took my shirt off because it was covered in egg and.....