Chapter 12

Chris's POV:

Andy was clearly astonished. Her eyes grew wide and her face red like a cherry.

"Oh my frickin...I'm sorry for walking into your room, and I'm sorry for telling you this straight forward...but I need to confess something to you."

"Wh-wh-what do you have to confess?" Andy's voice trembled and she swallowed hard after every word.

"Those posters, in your room. I-I feel the same way as you." I felt my face turned red.

"Embarrassed?"

This made me laugh a little.

"No" I leaned off of my car and stepped on the sidewalk in front of her, I slid my hand into hers and something warm passed from my hands all over my body, "I like you."

Her eyes grew wide and her jaw dropped.

"Listen I know that you just got here a couple a weeks ago, and we just hung out for the first time yesterday, but I'm sure of what I feel for you. I truly know that I like."

"Chris...how? Why? Are you serious?"

"Yes I'm sure of it. Never been more sure in my life."

"I-"
I didn't allow her to finish her sentence when I pushed my body against hers and wrapped both of my arms around hers. My lips were pressed against hers and I could take strawberry from her lips. We let go and I smiled. She the. Smiled as well which made me feel much more comfortable.

"So what happens after this?" She asked

"Well we can change that hashtag on Instagram...we are not just "bff s" anymore."

"We're not?" She smiled "Then what are we?"

"Your my girl now!"

She laughed and pulled my hand dragging me down the road.

"Where are we going?"

"We are going to the park."

"But its rainy."

"Doesn't matter. Its fun to walk in the rain."

"Alright...if you say so" I laughed and wrapped my hands around her waste trapping warmth between both of us.