Meeting Riley Matthews

Maya's POV

I can't stop looking at her, she's just perfect. She's exactly like the girl from my dreams. After she's done twirling and dancing around, I walk up to her with a huge smile and start clapping. Zay on the other hand just stands there and watches what unfolds. The girl then turns around a little shocked but she smiles back and I swear that smile of her's was brighter than the sun itself.

"H-hi... I saw you dancing a-and I j-just wa-wanted to say that you were.." I look down and try to catch my breath. I look back up at her and finish, "That you were amazing." She looks down and blushes slightly. "Thank you umm.."

"Maya, Maya Hart" I say extending my hand to her. She takes my hand and shakes it. "I'm Riley Matthews." We continue to smile at one another till we hear someone clear their throat. Ugh I forgot Zay was here."I'm Zay, nice to meet you Riley." he says extending his hand but I smack it away which results Riley to giggle.

"Hey! I was just going to shake her hand!" He pouts as he rubs his hand.

"Well you can't cause we're having a moment Zay!!" He backs away with his hands up.

"Okay, okay I'll just leave then!!!" He speeds out of there as I chuckle, shaking my head then I turn to face Riley. She's staring at me with such admiration.

"I never thought I'd see someone more beautiful than the stars." She barley breathes and I stare back at her in shock by what I just heard.

I'm definitely in love with her.