Peaches and Honey

Maya's POV

I wake up with sunshine right in front of me and I'm not talking about the sun. Riley is literal art, she doesn't even have to smile and she's still so beautiful. I'm so glad that I met her and got to get to know her a little. I sit up and take a better look at her room, perfect for Riley. As I look around I glance at her clock and my eyes nearly pop out when I realize what time it is.

"Holy shit we're late!!!" I yell not thinking about a peaceful Riley sleeping right beside me. She joults up all confused and I smack myself on my forehead.

"I'm sorry Riley" I whisper as I wrap my arms around her and kiss her cheek. She smiles and turning towards me and pecking my lips.

"It's okay Peaches" she presses her lips against mine again, this time leaving them their longer. The kiss starts to get a little heated so I have to be the one to break it off.

"Peaches?"

"Yeah cause your lips taste all peachy" she giggles.

"Okay well since you gave me a nickname then your's will be Riles then"

"Oh.." she looks down.

"Oh? Well your lips you know what they taste like to me?" She looks over at me with a questioning look.

"What?"

"Honey" I lick my lips and kiss her passionately. Eventually we break apart again and she blushes.

"So my nickname is honey" I nod and kiss her cheek.

"How about we keep it to ourselves though? Okay?"

"Okay Peaches" she has such a radiant smile. She's so sweet. As we're staring right into each other's eyes I remember about the time and our plans for today.

"Hey Riles we have to get going. Remember we planned to meet my friends at Topanga's today?" She nods as she gets out of bed and heads to her closet.

"Okay just let me get dressed" I watch her enter her closet and a bunch of clothes get tossed out and I simply can't resist. I get out of her bed and rush into her closet and we get into a tickle war, with Riley screaming and laughing so hard. I then start to remember that we aren't alone so I do the only thing I know to shut her up and kiss her.

*Sorry for the short chapter, the next one won't be so cut down. If you have any opinions or ideas you can always leave a comment for me. I'll be sure to give credit of course. Well until next time*