New Targets

Third POV
News of Adam Taurus' demise had spread like wildfire as reporters from all over were broadcasting the news.

Reporter: It's been found, today, that the body of the Vale White Fang sector, Adam Taurus has been found dead in a warehouse. People are mystified as to how this happened...

Reporter: People all over Vale are celebrating the fall of Adam Taurus as he has caused the deaths of many innocents and has now been put to rest.

Reporter: It's been discovered that the warrior was slain by none other then Agent Stone himself. Not only was his weapon missing, but his mask as well. People are wondering what Stone plans on doing with the mask, but one thing is for certain, people, human and Faunas, can rest easy knowing that the terrorist known as Adam Taurus is dead.

Stone POV
With word of my exploits spreading around, people on base were congratulating me for my service to Remnant. For months, Atlas has sought out the leader of the Vale White Fang and now he's dead. I was allowed to keep the blade as a symbol that even the mighty can fall. I was on my way to Ironwood's office to see why I was called. When I entered the office, I saw Specialist Winter Schnee and General Ironwood at the desk.

Ironwood: Ah, Agent Stone, glad you could make it.

Stone: I always arrive when called.

Ironwood: So I've seen. Anyways, why you're here is for a good reason.

Stone: What's the occasion?

Ironwood: Due to your work in the past few weeks of returning to Remnant, you've accomplished what others couldn't.

Winter: That being said, we've decided that you have earned the title of specialist.

Stone: It's an honor to hold this rank.

Ironwood: As it is, but the title also comes with more responsibilities. We also need to know if you recovered anything else from Taurus besides his katana and mask.

Stone: As a matter of fact, I did. I picked this up before I left.

I took something out of my pocket and slid it over to them. They were very surprised when I slid over his scroll.

Stone: Before you ask, yes, I unlocked it. His password was as simplistic as a calculator.

Ironwood: I'm impressed. We were right to give you the promotion, you know, you've shown a large amount of promise.

Stone: I aim to please. That being said, I also know where the leader of the White Fang is.

They stared at me with pure disbelief as I handed them the coordinates.

Ironwood: This is astonishing, with these coordinates, and with the new recruits who are Ex-White Fang, we finally have a chance at ending this war.

Winter: We know where they are, but we don't know how many soldiers they have left. We still need time to coordinate and plan before we rush into things.

Ironwood: Winter's right, if we are to take down the White Fang once and for all, then we'll have to plan ahead. Send Ilia to scout the area and report back; once she does, both of you and a team of Ghosts will head in to deal with them. Remember, we want their leader alive. We have to show them that what they are doing isn't right, all it's doing is giving people more of a reason to hate them.

Both: Yes sir.

//Timeskip brought to you by Agent Sone and Specialist Winter tracking down Sienna Khan//

Third POV
Several klicks away from Vale was the White Fang's main stronghold. Rumors of Adam's death had gotten to them but none chose to believe them. Those who had seen it first hand had left the White Fang and/or joined the Ghosts. The leader of the White Fang, Sienna Khan, was sitting on her thrown waiting for an explanation as to if the rumors are true of not. She had lost several White Fang troopers to Agent Stone, and several more had joined him including one of her trusted spies, Ilia. She needed to know if the rumors were true or not. Meanwhile, a certain squad of Ghosts and two Specialists were making their way to the base. The group was just outside the base as the two specialists knocked out the two guards guarding the entrance. As they made their way inside, they took down one WFM after another, via knockout, and making their way to the throne room.