I live on

I got on the bus right after school hoping to get a good spot on the bus. But everyone else had the same idea. The bus was almost completely full when I got on it. There were a few guys whistling at me when I got on the bus. When I walked past one guy he pulled me at my waist because of that I fell on his lap. 

"Hi." I said smiling.

"Hey. You are really tough." He said.

"Ya and really hard to impress." I stood up and walked to the back of the bus. There were a few times when I walked past a guy and he slapped my ass. I just kept walking until I got to the seat in the back of the bus. Lisa was there and she was taking up the whole seat. "Hi Lisa. Could you scoot over so I can sit down?" I said nicely.

"No, find somewhere else to sit. Bitch you got my boyfriend suspended." I looked at her and pretended to sympathise her. 

"Don't say I got him suspended." I said like I was talking to a baby. "That was your fault." I walked away at sat 3 rows ahead with 2 football players who I saw eying me up when I passed. The one by the window was wearing a football jersey (Of course) with jeans. He had just the right amount of muscle. He had brown hair and blue eyes that seamed to trap me in his glare.

"Hi. I'm Owen." He said calmly. "We have Language Arts together." I smiled at him. I looked at the guy next to me. He had jet black hair and green eyes. He was also muscular but not as muscular as Owen. 

"Hi. I'm Jake." I smiled again.

"I'm Sky." They both laughed. "What?" 

"We know who you are. Everyone does." Said Jake. "We also know you beat up a football player twice as muscular as you." I blushed at the attention. The bus started heading home. 

"Oh." I laughed uneasily. "Well he wasn't that muscular and I didn't beat him up. I used self defence because he came after me first."

"Okay, well still the whole football team hates you, well besides us." Owen said.

"And they are all planning on beating you up." Jake added. I thought about if I could take them or not. Jake must have seen me contemplating because he said "There's about 20 buff guys on our team. 

"When my dad was first teaching me to defend myself I could take 20 guys with my dad's help. I was 10 then. So I think I can take them." Their mouths dropped. The bus stopped and they looked outside. 

"This is our stop bye." Owen said. I stood up and let them out of the seat. 

"Bye!" I shouted as they got off the bus. We had 4more stops until my own. The rest of the bus ride was really boring. The music played the rest of the ride home was Super Base and Look at Me Now. Just because of the music it was the worst bus ride ever. When it was finally my stop I practically ran off my bus. I walked up to my house and opened my garage. My parents prius was gone like always. I shut the garage and walked up to my room. When I got there I slammed the door and took out my guitar. 

"Time to sing my cares away." I smiled and started to play and sing Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen.

Is this the real life?

Is this just fantasy?

Caught in a landslide,

No escape from reality

Open your eyes, 

Look up to the skies and see,

I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy,

Because I'm easy come, easy go, 

Little high, little low,

Any way the wind blows doesn't really matter to 

me, to me

Mama, 

I just killed a man,

Put a gun against his head, pulled my trigger 

now he's dead

Mama... life had just begun,

But now I've gone and thrown it all away

Mamaaaaa oooh, 

Didn't mean to make you cry,

If I'm not back again this time tomorrow,

Carry on, carry on as if nothing really matters

Too late, my time has come,

Sends shivers down my spine, body's aching all 

the time

Goodbye, ev'rybody, I've got to go,

Got to leave you all behind and face the truth

Mamaaaaa oooh, 

I don't want to die,

I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all

(Guitar solo)

I see a little silhouetto of a man,

Scaramouche! Scaramouche! Will you do the 

Fandango?! 

I was interrupted by a knock at the door. I wondered who it was because no one knew where I lived. I ran downstairs to find out who it was. I went up to the door and unlocked it. I opened the door slowly and saw Kevin staring at me. I closed the door quickly but not quickly enough. Kevin shoved his foot in the way of the closing door.