What Happened In Godrics Hallow

The air blew swiftly through the window of 65 Rowena lane. All was quiet. All till a shadowy silhouette was seen moving in a distance. The figure moved to 4 Godrics street. "Alohamora!" The shadowy figure was unlocking the door of the Potters house. James and Lily Potter had a little son by the name of Harry. "Good night Harry. I love u so much" whispered Lily. She heard the click of the door and asked "James who's there" "I don't know" replied James. The shadowy figure was know in the house "MERLINS BEARD Lily protect Harry Voldemort is here!" James dashed up the stairs and protected the door. Lily slammed the door and locked it completely. "Avada Kadavra!" And a flash of green light blew through the keyhole. James was dead. Lily sobbed as she heard Voldemort mutter "Alohamora" He burst in and Lily said "Take me but don't u dare kill my son" Lily put Harry in his crib and said "harry I love u just remember that" "Avada Kadavra!" "HARRY!" And a flash of green light ended Lily Potter. "Ah hello little Harry we meet for the first time. Hmm let me kill u next, Avada-" but Voldemort couldn't do it he felt as though he melted. He felt so weak. He gave Harry a scar that everyone would remember. So Voldemort left his mark and was not seen since. Serverus Snape walked and and saw Lily and James dead on the ground. He went to Harry's crib and started to weep. He held Harry right in his arms and they cried together. Soon Sirius Black came and cried with them. Hagrid, the groundskeeper of Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. " i best be gettin the little tyke to domboldore" said Hagrid. And he was off with Harry in his arms.