4

[ Chris's POV ]

Thankfully I came home without any of those ninja people in sight. I plopped down onto the bed and closed my eyes. I need to relax.

Lee has been quite different. He doesn't say 'Man' to me anymore. Maybe he changed and decided that name is lame. That's probably it. He also is addicted to his stupid phone and got no time for his friends... What is he even doing on his phone anyways.. New girlfriend? Facebook?

The scraping of the floor came to my ears. I opened my eyes slightly, the colors black and turquoise mushed up together came in sight.  I sat up and rubbed my eyes. My vision became clearer as the colors expanded. "What the fu--," My mouth was covered.

He pressed his finger to his mouth and I nodded in reply. What is he doing here?! He kneeled slowly on the floor. There was a sound of a thud underneath the bed "oww" a squeaky voice groaned. "Is someone down the--" he glared and pointed at me sternly.

Turquoise patted the floor beside him and a small figure crawled out and sat in front of him. The small person pulled down the bottom part of the mask, revealing her face. She was adorable. She wore the same thing as Turquoise but she had a gold ribbon around her left wrist.

He started speaking to her in sign language. Could Turquoise be mute?? no but I saw her whisper to Drake... or deaf?? no... could the girl be deaf?

" I'm sorr--" before the young girl finished, he snapped his fingers and continued the sign language. I wish I knew how to read that. "Why??" she asked.

The shape of her hands kept changing and then pointed at me. The little girl turned to me and smiled. "I'm sorry," she tilted her head downwards.

She looks like little Myra. Her smile is like hers too. She has light tan on her skin. Her eyes were lighter brown than Myra though.

"It's alright," I assured her. "Why were you down there anyway?" She looked back Turquoise who was nodding.

"I ventured off alone looking for you but don't worry, i'm good and my-" Turquoise tapped her shoulder "huh?" she turned her head to him. He did more sign language and she just nodded.

"Sorry but may I know your name?" I asked. Before he could stop her. She had a big smile on her face and appeared beside me making me fall backwards.

"I'm Macy," she laughed helping me sit up. Turquoise was still in his same spot with a facepalm. He used sign language again. "Do we have to?" her voice was squeaky that makes me want to hug her tightly.

He nodded and carried her " Bye Chris," she waved and I waved back "bye"

~

"Today your homework is a project," Everyone groaned "At least it's not written homework," he grinned " and anyways, I will assign you in pairs. Your project is to make a poster about the two of you," Everyone looks at each other " Now put effort on it or you'll have to do it again,"

"Let's do good on this okay," Carol tightened her arms around my neck. I swear, she will be the death of me.

"No no," he laughed "I will be deciding who will be your pair," He started  pointing and calling names. There were groans and cheers. "Carol and....." his eyes roamed and he smiled "...Mark," he finished.

"What?!" Both of them screamed."But Mr. Cades I want to be with Teddy bear," Everyone laughed as I scowled.

"Yes Sir, why can't she be with her teddy bear," Mark pointed at me with a serious face. Everyone else was laughing their heads off.

"Now I already made my decision and both of you are partners wether either of you like it or not," Mr.Cades wrote something on his piece of paper."Chris," My ears quirked up "Your partner will be......" He wrote another thing on the paper "Myra,"