2

[ Chris's POV ]

" Help me," I mouthed to Mark who was literally laughing to himself. I looked over at Lee who didn't care at all. Myra just looked at me blank faced.. How does she do that... She is like a Pro!

What happened... I was wondering who my new seat neighbor was until I saw it was a blonde haired girl. Her hair was wavy and long that reached to her waist. She clearly has dark red lips from lipstick.. I prefer a lighter shade .. not on me ... Her long fake lashes.. Why do girls even wear that? their eyelashes are fine as it is.. But I exactly know who she is.. She is worse than Myra...

Then her blue eyes met mine "Christopher!!!!" she squealed. I cringed. I hate it when people call me that.. Chris is better and shorter.

"Carol!!" I screamed as she jumped onto me and started kissing me on the cheeks.

"I missed you," She repeats over and over. Everyone bursts into laughter. Mr. Cades ,however was too shocked to move or speak.

The feeling of her lips on my cheeks. Ughh..  I just remembered she wore dark red lipstick.. DARK RED!! that will be a tough one to take off .....

Why can't I why can't I just scream 'get off me' like other guys do. It's because I don't want to hurt their feelings and I hate it when they cry, it makes me Feel guilty. No wonder girls are so clingy to me...

"Alright, that's enough Carol," Mr. Cades finally said. I let out a big sigh of relief when Carol got off with an 'awww'.. " You sit behind Chris," her eyes widened in enlightenment. Crap. I forgot about that.

She happily jumped into her seat and hugged me from behind. A deathlyfying hug. She's choking me ahh I can't breathe. "You're mine,"she whispered making me gag... She is beautiful all right but she is just too much for me..