6

[ Chris' POV ]

"Uhh dude... How do you even manage her?" Mark rubbed his temples.

"What did you guys even do that night?" I asked.  "and why dude?"

"ugh, we asked eachother questions..." he trailed "She's crazy dude!" he exclaimed "We went from asking questions about ourselves to acting how unicorns gallop it's way to our magical minds," So I will now officially calk him dude.. yep..dude. sounds kinda weird... dude.

"Sounds fun," Lee spoke doing something on his phone.

"Man what's with you and technology these days," I took a bite of my sandwich.

"I'm beeeezzzzyyyyy don't interrupt," he started dialing more things. So I looked back at Mark who was watching Myra read.

"Dude," I said. His eyes were still locked on Myra "Duuuuuudeeeee.." He turned his eyes to me with a 'what' "You like her don't you?" I teased

"What no!" He snapped "I was just thinking," He added.

"You were watching her, you pedo," I laughed.

"Dude, is it illegal to look around while thinking," 'You weren't lookin around' I wanted to add "Anyways what did you two do last night?" he asked.

"Asking questions," I answered. His eyes told me 'that's it?' "Why?are you jealous that we could've done something else?" I lifted an eyebrow.

"Dude that sounds like you both had 'sex'" he whispered so nobody else would hear.

"I wouldn't do that!" I exclaimed "You know, Jason won't let me," I took a big bite of my sandwich. "and I broke her lamp," I added in a low tone.

"You what?" Mark laughed "You broke her lamp and what did she do? Beat you up?" he laughed harder.

"Why does everyone say that she'd beat me up," Mark had a grin left on his face "Anyways, I told her brother that I'll pay but she just goes 'it's alright',"

"Max right?" he drank his coke

"Yeah...." I glared at Mark "How do you know that? I mean, I've been with her longer than you and I didn't know that," he smirked putting the glass down.

"Well let's just say, I know her a lot more than you do," He let out a low laugh

"What else do you know of her?" I leaned into the table while he took another drink of the coke.

"Well, I know that she has this box that inside of it is really special to her, so special that it means the world to her," He spoke "It actually means more than the world to her," he added.

"Have you been stalking her?" I narrowed my eyes at him and looked back at Myra who had earphones in her ear. "Have you?"

"Calm down Chris, I just know her more than you okay," He had his hands infront of him "Accept that,"

"But How di--" Before I could finish the bell rang again.

~

"So how did last night go?" Mr. Cades spoke breaking the silence in the car.

"It was good," Both of us spoke "Max got mad," Myra laughed looking out the window.

"Oh why so?" He turned the wheel

"I broke the lamp," I answered.

"He is clumsy as always," she added. 

"Hey!" both of them laughed. 

"I was able to explain to him though so he was not as mad," she took off her seatbelt since we were almost there.

"Well both of you better behave," he pulls up to Myra's house. We both got out and knocked on the door.