What are you doing here~!?

Nanami's pov

Ok, wow I can't believe that Tomoe is actually letting me go by myself to school, I'm actually sort of scared about going into school, You know since I have to break in, maybe a door or window is unlocked, all I have to do is grab a two sign up sheets and go....

Nanami walked down the sidewalk, then turned into where her school gate was. Nanami tried to open the entrance but of course it was locked, then she tried a few windows, which were also locked. Nanami puffed on how hard that it was to try to get in school at night and when almost every thing seems to be locked. Nanami tried a door that surprising opened, so Nanami took the chance and went into the cold, silent, school that actually was creeping her out. Nanami looked into her classroom that door was unlocked strange....Nanami thought as she went in and quickly grabbed the two sign up sheets then turned around to see........Kurama!??!?!?!?! Nanami's eyes widened large and she walked backwards trying to get away from him, but of course her knowing Kurama, he wasn't going to shut up. " so, Nanami where is the nagging fox." Kurama let out a laugh, A stupid laugh....

"Shut up" Nanami said as she pushed Kurama to the side and left from the classroom still holding the sign up sheets. Kurama blinked and finally said, " so Nanami who are you going to dance with Huh?" Nanami rolled her eyes,and said " none of your nosey business!" Nanami said and got out of the school and ran to the shrine....

Timeskip back to the shrine...

"T-Tomoe! I'm finally back!" Nanami yelled as she panted like a dog because she had ran she much. Nanami looked up to see Tomoe locking eyes with her. "Well....?" Tomoe said expecting Nanami to know what to do.

"Oh,right!"Nanami said putting down the two sign up sheets that looked like...

(Below)

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

🎃Halloween Dance Party🎃

(Name)
               ------------------
(last name)
                        ----------------

****See You There!!****

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Nanami handed Tomoe a black pen for him to write with Tomoe stopped fanning himself with his blue fan and looked back at Nanami.

She seems so happy....I guess it won't hurt to go....

Tomoe started writing on the sign up sheet then handed Nanami the pen and of course you didn't have to ask twice to have her sign the paper....

11:00pm

Nanami's pov

I can't fall asleep it is just the simple thought of Tomoe going to that dance with me, makes me feel like twice the person that I am....it makes me feel like I am special... This is so embarrassing to admit but I actually want to sleep with Tomoe, I mean it is cold in here....I guess it won't hurt me,....

A\N: *fangirls over this ship Tomoe x Nanami!!!!!*