Wake Up!!!

Nanami stood up and picked up a few of her blankets along with her pillows she looked down the hall to only see pitch black, Nanami reached Tomoe's room and saw him asleep. Nanami felt her face quickly turn to a bright pink. Nanami went over to Tomoe's side and dropped a pillow on his shoulder she placed her head on the pillow and put her blankets on Tomoe and her. Nanami quickly fell asleep, Tomoe woke up to see Nanami beside him, his face lit up with a bright noticeable pink. Tomoe then thought to himself ....why is she in bed with me!?... Tomoe looked at Nanami's kawaii smile on her face, Nanami then moved her head on Tomoe's chest, making Tomoe blush even harder. Nanami was hugging Tomoe, making him blush, until he just couldn't take it, Tomoe shook Nanami until he heard her let out a small yawn showing that he had woke her up. Nanami blushed at Tomoe's face, and she moved off of his chest, Nanami felt herself get embarrassed and she finally said to cover up, what happened, " oh, well this isn't my room! Well, then I will just be on my way bye!!"  Nanami yelled as she ran for the door but tripping before she could get out. Tomoe rolled his eyes at her as she very sloppy left his room with her pink flustered face. Even thou he hated to admit, her face was making him blush.

Time skip..early in the morning....

Nanami: ok so in the next few chapters Nanami and Tomoe will be at the beach with Kei,Ami,and Kurama. And it is going to be a funny chapter but of course, cute at the same time. I will see you in the next chapter....

~Nanami Chan