"The unexpected save (hazan's perspective)"

Please leave your view's by commenting and giving votes!

Yağız's POV:
"She really is looking beautiful" yağız thinking to himself trying not to keep an eye contact because it made him weak. "Yağız won't you introduce this beautiful lady?" said Mr. Adnan."Oh sorry, Mr. Adnan this is Hazan Camkaran, Hazan this is Mr. Adnan. He is our Father's old friend." He introduced them to each other. "You really must have something in you because yağız easily doesn't cling on to a girl, and especially that girl who was mistakenly taken as the face of their company (cosmetics)". He said sarcastically. Yağız couldn't bear this sarcasm and more than that he couldn't bear his women's insult so he butts in and says "Sorry to be rude Mr. Adnan but Hazan MAYBE taken mistakenly but I think she was the best choice we would have ever made." Hazan who was trying to hard not to be angry because she didn't want to make a fuss and create a scene and didn't want yağız to feel ashamed infront of everyone as there were media people and all well known people present there, looked at him in shock. She thought that he never talked to someone like that before even if it was unbearable for him he kept his silence but now he did take a stand and this brought a natural proud smile on her face and turned to Mr. Adnan with her head held high, this was all because of Yağız taking her side. Yağız continued by saying and I would like to add something else that she is the one who made it a successful campaign which I never thought that it would be so..." Hazim interrupts them and says "Adnan come let me introduce you to someone." and looks at yağız in surprise,made him think "why did he answer like that and just for a model? Yağız never talks like this and be it my friend." And then turns looking at Hazan saying maybe its because of her?Maybe he's changed because of her?" He passes a smile and then leaves.
Hazan's POV:
When Mr. Adnan was saying all those words. For her, it was like someone was slapping her hard with those words. She wanted to reply that man back with even more harsh words because hazan couldn't bear this at all. That old, strong and confident hazan was coming back and this was all because yağız had put a great effort in her to make her strong with his consoling words and his time that he gave because they used to spend more time together because of sinan. Sinan had left her because of his suspicions he had grown in his mind. This had broken her heart and to avenge him she started to spend more time with yağız. At first they became good friends and now for hazan, this relationship had grown even more than friendship. And she thought that its better to keep her silence when Mr. Adnan was talking as she had started to develop her feelings for yağız. That's when she hears a voice which was raised to defend her from those hard words. They were like a cool breeze in scorching desert. She felt protected and smiled facing Mr. Adnan. Mr. Adnan was speechless and that's when Mr. Hazim told him that he wanted to introduce him to someone. She looked at yağız who was now looking down on the ground and She could see him relaxed as if he had conquered the world. She took a step and as she was about to take his name " yağ..."but his secretary called out his name first "Mr. Yağız, we are ready." He nods and turns, takes a look at her, smiles and leaves to go to the stage.