"Hazan's Confession"

Please leave your view's by commenting and giving votes!

Hazan's POV:
Hazan closed her eyes tightly as she cried for yağız. She went back to the memories of her spending beautiful moments with yağız. She remembered each and every word of his...when they used to have small talks even if they were about sinan or ece... he used to listen to her carefully, the way he used to look at her... His eyes had those deep meanings which she never realized, the way he used to comfort her... Be it hugging him or he wiping her tears, the way he used to be there for her every time she needed him... That time when he dropped her home and she fell, he carried her to her house even she was rude to him. Her tears rolled down her cheeks but at the same time she gave a smile when she remembered them going to the orphanage together and having a ball of the time together with the kids. She opened her eyes still having a smile on her face. "Yes, you truly are a gentleman,Yağız egemen." She said to herself smiling. "I have realized my mistake and now I can't let you go. I have to tell you something...I'm coming yağız."This hazan was a whole new different person. She had FINALLY realized her love for her Mr.Robot. She wiped her tears, took a deep breath and as she took a step forward she hears footsteps approaching her. She turns around and watches Mr.Adnan with his men"Where do you think you are going Missy?" She is shocked to see him and says"Mr. Adnan, you....." But falls on the ground as one of his men beats her from behind. "Tarik take her with you, and no one should see you OK, be careful about that. I will give the men a signal who are outside and this signal will be you calling that lover boy Mr.yağız egemen for her life and then finish him because I know he will come for her, ok tarik. I will join you after this party is over... Let me enjoy their party and his misery... Its time for you to pay, Mr. yağız." he says with a laugh.
Yağız's POV:
Everyone, after asking questions and congratulating him had left. Now almost everyone has started to leave. He was all alone thinking about her, how she had left. "I should tell her everything, yes maybe I can relax her by telling her why I'm leaving or it can turn into a worst nightmare... Maybe you will loose your bond of friendship with her ." He was thinking while drinking a glass of water, that's when he watches sinan approaching towards him "So are you leaving huh!" Sinan said showing anger in his words "ARE YOU?" sinan gets more angry when yağız answers "yes I am." Sinan comes closer and says "So Mr. Yağız had it all planned right!" yağız holds him and says "I know you think I'm being selfish but I'm doing it all for you." Sinan says "For me? Wow! Such an AMAZING brother I have... you are leaving for me really? I don't believe you. You know what... you are absolutely right I'm hundred percent sure now that you are selfish... Have a safe journey brother." Sinan leaves. As for yağız he doesn't know how to get through this. As he started to move his family members came along and his father says "wait yağız, you can't leave till everyone else leaves. And after that I want you to come home... Your home, Our home... We need to talk." Yağız who had stopped, just nodded. Mr. Adnan who came to them says "looks like the party is over as I'm seeing almost everyone has left. I think i should leave too it was indeed a wonderful evening hazim... Thank you for having me tonight." "Pleasure is all ours but stay for alittle while till EVERYONE leaves please." Hazim replies. He smirks and says "Sure." Now nobody was there except for the Egemen family and Mr.Adnan, so Mr.Adnan says "now I will like to take your leave. Thank you gentlemen." As he turns, he signals his men, Egemen family also starts to leave but yağız stops as he gets a call. He looks at it and picks it up"Yes this is yagiz egemen," he replies with a strong manly voices but his voice changes "HAZAN?" Fazilet and Ece also stop and turn to him. Fazilet asks him as she gets worried"Ha-zan? What about my daughter? Huh! Tell me... Please yağız, tell me please.. What about her?"  Yağız doesn't utter a word as he is in shock to receive a phone call like this and the news of hazan getting kidnapped. Ece comes to him and shakes his arm as he standing like a statue and says nothing. "My mother asked you something yağız... Say something for God's sake." she shouts at him. Hazim holds her and says "calm down ece." She looks at him and hold her back." Fazilet asks hazim to ask Yağız about hazan as she is worried and please look at ece, for her sake ask him please. Hazim nods and calls him loudly "YAĞIZ!" and yağız looks at him and says slowly "kidnapped!" Did you all hear "Kidnapped... H-A-Z-A-N is KIDNAPPED." Everyone gets a shock. Fazilet and Ece say "What?" Yağız turns his face towards fazilet and gives a look to her and then looks at hazim and says "please you all go home I will take care of it and please don't tell this to the police as it can be dangerous for hazan." They all nod and hazim says "OK but son be careful please."Yağız puts his hand on his father's shoulder and then runs outside saying "Hazan, hazan where are you? I wish i could have stopped you... I know its my fault. But don't worry I will save you, I can't loose you hazan... Not like this." He sits in his car and calls erdal. "Hello erdal, I need you to trace this number and tell me who this is." he then remembers the call. "Hello yağız egemen." a manly voice is on the other side of the call. Yağız replies" yes this is yağız egemen." the man says "I want to tell you that one of your precious thing is with us... Your love Ms. Hazan Camkaran. You know her right?" Yağız says nothing. The man continues and says" if you want her alive then you need to do what we say OK or else... A-and, andd don't you dare say this to anyone. I hope you understood." The man hangs up the phone. Yağız stands still and says nothing. He then comes back from the flashback and says "erdal but keep this to yourself OK. I'm going to my apartment just find this man and come there. Just hurry up, I want this information as soon as possible." Erdal says "yes yağız sir."
Yağız's POV:
He returns to his apartment and was anxious because he wanted to know where she was. The thoughts in his mind gave him nothing but tension... "Why would she go without telling me? Where the hell is she?" The emotions of anger and anxiety were making him restless, he didn't know what to do but one thing he was clear about was his 'feelings' for her. He had realized his love for her that is why he was worried about her.That's when he gets a phone call, it was erdal's. "Yes erdal, tell me what you know." Yağız asks anxiously. "Yağız sir, the phone call was made from a nearby village/town." yağız says "ok just give me the address and don't tell anything to anyone." Erdal says "but sir..." Yağız cuts him and says erdal, do as you are told OK." Erdal says "OK yağız sir." erdal gives him the address and yağız rushes down to the car parking area and gets into the car. "Don't worry hazan." These words are the only words which come out of his mouth.