The New chapter of Yağız's life

Please leave your view's by commenting and giving votes!
I wanted to continue as (Yağiz's POV) because mehmet was not suiting him.😁

Yağız POV:
He left without saying anything to anyone. Hazan tried to stop him by going after him but in vain. He had already left, where no one knew. He had heard her and Kerime calling out his name but because of his anger, he left.
He had left the apartment. Taking some of his clothes which he had bought from his savings. He had enough savings for himself and bought himself a small apartment near his old one.
(3 months earlier)
Hazan's POV:
He left without saying anything. I tried to stop him... I don't know where to find him... But i need to find him no matter what, i can't leave him like this especially after all this that happened to him...
(She used her sixth sense and went to his apartment where he was packing and was about to leave this place which he called his home... "Yağız!" she let out a low voice  after watching him all drenched in water and was taking his necessary things. He stopped and turned towards her but turned back and started from where he left. She came closer. "Yağız" please! Please talk to me. She held his arm. You know i couldn't do this to you, i didnt want you to be broken  from inside.... I know, i made a Mistake but..." He left his packing and signed her to stop talking."You have already spoken by keeping by false identity to yourself. The woman whom i loved because she had her own principles. She didn't listen to her own mother when she was wrong. You, Hazan not only changed me but my thinking about  women being strong. She came to him, stopped him from folding his shirt, took that shirt and threw it on the bed, grabbing his hand and said " I know, I know i made a huge mistake... I Became weak, it was because the matter belonged to you and whenever anything is related to you, I become weak. I don't want you to be broken and hurt... That is what I kept this front you. I'm not giving an excuses for my doings. Please don't misunderstand me,I'm just explaining about why i did this. Its love Yağız. I never thought about myself being weak because of a man after my dad but I am and its because of my love... Its because of you Yağız. My love for you is huge and that can make me feel weak. She slowly moved her hands up from his hands to his cheeks and  cupped his face with her hand and they looked each other for a while. He could feel her warmth through her hands on his cold face. But before he could say something, she said " you don't deserve a girl like me... I won't come in your way... Maybe you would want to leave this place, this city or even this country, trust me this last time, i won't come in your way... Never. I love you, goodbye." She gave him a kiss on his cheek and was about to leave but she felt something hurting inside. It felt as if her heart was broken into pieces which will never be like before. Suddenly she couldn't move... As she turned towards him. He was holding on to her arm. "Don't..." He said..." Don't leave me... I need you... I need you hazan and she ran towards him even though the distance was small but she did and hugged him tightly. He started crying. She patted him.
After a while:
"Where are you going? What are going to do?" She asked him while holding his hand. "Will you come along?" He asked her. She turned towards him and at once said" Yes... Yes..." He said I'm going to be here in Turkey but not in Istanbul, but going to the capital..." He got up and said. "I have some savings and I'm going to start up a new brand company. Will you help me." He looked at her. "You don't need to say or ask anything. I'm always here for you." She said while getting up and came closer to him holding his hand. Their grip got tighter. And she leaned on him.
.
She told me why she kept it a secret, I couldn't stop thinking about me, keeping the bet that sinan and i had made before meeting her. I also had committed a mistake at that time... She also went through alot because of me but she forgave me, understood me and even felt in love for me... Not because i was Yağız but because of the  person i am and I am thankful for that. I really am. These thoughts were going through his mind when she cupped my face and said that she was leaving and was not coming in my way, she gave Yağız a kiss and left he did want her to leave and couldn't understand what was happening at that moment but he grabbed her arm and stopped her from leaving.I told her that i needed her and she just jumped towards me and hugged me at once. After a while she asked about my plans and i told her everything and even she could say anything i asked her that will she come with me. And she instantly agreed.