15. That Night

Instead of running in wolf form with Issac on my back, the whole way to the pack house, I stop and gesture for him to get off

Instead of running in wolf form with Issac on my back, the whole way to the pack house, I stop and gesture for him to get off. Not because I could not carry him the whole way or anything like that. I felt through the mate bond that he was thinking really hard about something and being sad. So sensing his distress I decided we should probably talk. I barked at him and spun in a circle which was mine and he's code for I was changing back to my human form and I needed clothes. He dung through his backpack and found one of his black shirts. I mentally laughed because he had no clue what he was doing by giving me his shirt. In a way of his own he was marking me his.

Since I was the only werewolf in the relationship I was the only one that got to mark him. Marking is basically when I bite his neck and some times a symbol will appear but not always. There's not really a reason that we know of as to why the symbols appear but they are gorgeous. I actually saw one on one of the Alphas. Anyway back to the point when you mark someone your scent mixes with theirs. It's so other wolfs know that your taken. Me wearing his shirt means his scent will be on me. And if I'm being completely honest I don't mine his scent on me.

I go behind a tree and shift. I put on his shirt and take a deep breath, yep I'm definitely going to smell like him. Even if you take a shower or put perfume on wolfs can smell under that and find yours and anyone else you've been in contact withs scent.

I tried to put the shirt down over my knees but it wasn't having it. I gave up and stepped out from behind the tree. Issac looking at me then looks away. I come up behind and rub my hand against his back. A mates touch is considered soothing. I know it calms me down so let's hope it can help my mate. I don't know much about mates. Especially humans and werewolfs together but I have watched my pack with their mates for years, how hard could having a mate be?

I look at Issac and seeing him deep in thought I asked him if he would like to walk. He nodded his head and started to walk toward the house. We walked in silence for a long time, both of us just thinking. He suddenly turned his head towards me and asked "are you happy?" I stopped walking and looked at him in his eyes, then said "you being here is the closest I have ever been to being truly happy." Looking in his eyes I could see he didn't believe me. I could see the doubt and the disbelief. I didn't know how to make him understand. I didn't know how to make him realized he was the only thing on my mind since I first saw him. I didn't know how to tell him so I kissed him.

I kissed him with everything in me. This one kiss felt like the first all over again. I kissed him with as much passion as I could put into it and he kissed back. It was like we were both desperate for this to work, for us to work. With his back against a tree and his hands on my face I wanted to stay there forever.

We headed back home. I grabbed his arm and put it around my shoulder, and I laid my head on his chest. I wanted him to know I was his as much as he is mine. The sooner he realizes the better our relationship will be. He just needed a little push. His confidence in hisself was the problem. He has said numerous times he didn't think he was good enough for me but really it's the other way around. I'm lucky to have such a sweet and caring mate. I'm very lucky I didn't get paired with a player. I know I have done bad things in my past and I know I will continue to do bad things but with him by my side the bad things seem a little easier.

We made it to the house and walked inside. I told him to go ahead and head up stairs. I was going to lock up and turn the lights off. I turned all the lights off and due to my werewolf seeing I could make it up the stairs and through the house without falling and dying. Dramatic much? No. Stairs are dangerous they must not be trusted. Little stairs are ok though...Ok, enough about stairs.

I head up the stairs very carefully. I walk past the guest room which Issacs been staying in, other than that one night. I walk into my room and stop when I smell Issac. It's not the smell of his shirt but his smell was fresh like he was in the room. I looked around the room and I took a deep breath when I saw him in my bed. He had changed into a t shirt a little too big for him and some boxers. I sucked in a breath when I saw his v line then I shook my head. He's literally sleeping and I'm turned on.

I go into the bathroom and change into a tank top and some short shorts. I quietly got in beside him and snuggled into his chest. I look up at him and run my hand through his soft hair. And that's how I fell asleep my head on my mates chest and my hand in his hair.

___________________________________
Gif Info- http://25.media.tumblr.com/2dd6b3f285e90868213a31d8486d4e2d/tumblr_n2dpx5z5gs1rmyd9jo1_500.gif