16.The Next Morning

Issac and I woke up around seven and decided to get up and get dressed

Issac and I woke up around seven and decided to get up and get dressed. While Issac stared to get ready I mind linked the head maid of the pack to start cooking breakfast for our guests. We had breakfast planned at eight so I had an hour to get ready and head over to the pack house. I started to get dressed and I put on a plain black long sleeve and some jeans. No need to dress up plus I'm not much for dressing up. Good thing too, I'm sure the other Alpha's would hate to see that a girly girl is stronger and tougher than them. That would surely bruise their ego. I finished getting ready and headed downstairs where Issac was waiting.

"You ready?" I ask. He nods his head yes and I look over his outfit. He's wearing a red shirt and jeans with his converses. I shake my head when I see his converses, he wears those everywhere.

"Converses, again?" I say smiling at him. He looks down at his shoes and then back to me and says" you don't like my shoes?" He puts his hand over his heart and fakes a pained face then says "that hurts Grace, it really stings." I grab he's hand and pull him out the door and I say "don't be a baby we have a long walk." He looks over to me and points a finger at me and says "but it feels like a short walk because of my converses." And that's how our walk went, us arguing about shoes.

The closer we got to the pack house the more I became on edge. I didn't know why I felt on edge but then I realized it wasn't me but my wolf. She was pacing back and forth which was a sign to me that she was uncomfortable and nervous. Which was odd because she never gets nervous. Even with rogues she's confident. I know we could take any of theses Alphas down so that's not the reason she's nervous. It must be because she's scared for the pack.

See my wolf always knew she was going to be Alpha of this pack. I on the other hand had no clue. I wasn't born with the Alpha gene but she was. I know I wouldn't be alive without her. She's my other half, she completes me. And I knew something was wrong if she's even a little bit scared.

I pulled Issac closer to me and looked around but I didn't see anything other than pack members. I sniffed to see if I could smell any rogues or anything unusual but nothing came up. I decided to kept an eye out but I'm sure she's just worried about the Alphas being in our territory around our pack.

We make our way into the pack house and walk into the kitchen. "Alpha, Alpha." The packs maids greets both me and Issac. I nod and ask if everything was ready and they responded with "Yes, Alpha." I could hear the other Alphas arriving and I figured it was time to eat. I sent Issac to go grab our seats while I chatted with the maids. That is until I heard a loud crash. I run into the dinning room and look for the source of the sound and find my mate pinned to the wall with Ace's hands around his throat.

I let out a loud growl and grab Ace by the throat and shove him into the wall. Making a big Ace size dent into my beautiful wall. He's gonna pay for that later. I look over my shoulder to make sure Issac's ok and he nods but I didn't miss the wince he makes after he moved his head. Thanks to Ace that's going to leave a bruise.

Just thinking about it makes my wolf and me angry again. I feel my eyes turn yellow and my claws come out. I turn towards Ace and growl "who do you think you are? Touching what's mine?" I felt him gulp under my claws and I tightened my grip on his neck when he didn't answer. Everyone knows not to mess with a werewolfs mate especially an Alpha's. I felt his blood run down his neck but I didn't look away from his eyes until he whimpered and submitted. Then I heard him say "I didn't know he was your mate, I saw a human trying to sit at the Alphas table."

"Well, maybe next time you'll remember whose land your on, pup. Come near my mate again and I'll make sure you don't have hands. Then you'll never be able to please yourself." Then I kneed him in his private parts and shrugged my shoulders like this was a common thing that happens everyday. I grabbed Issac and started to walk out but then turned and said to all the Alphas with a smile on my face "I hope you all enjoyed breakfast!"

___________________________________
Gif Info- https://68.media.tumblr.com/dede7823bd99033bf88830af63509f0f/tumblr_inline_ofxu9aTGwZ1stnhur_500.gif