Stranger in Moscow (Part 1)

You had to go Moscow for a new modeling gig and you was trying to find the "Red Square." You have tried to ask everyone around, but since you have little knowledge of speaking Russian, it was hard for you to communicate to the people. You kept searching for someone to direct you until you see a tall figure appear before you.

"Are you lost?" said the handsome man. "Actually, I am!, I'm trying to find the Red Square! You don't happen to know where it is, do you?" "Well, I do, but you have to do something for me!" "Anything, I just need to get there now!" "Okay, well follow me!"

*You and the handsome man arrive at the Red Square

"Thank you so much!" "It's my pleasure, but you still owe me!" "Oh okay, what exactly do I owe you" "Meet at the St. Regis hotel at 10 p.m." said the handsome man as he was walking away. "Wait, I didn't get your name!" "My name is Matthew, see you at 10!" "Wait, you didn't get my name, my name is y/n!" "I can't wait to see you then, y/n!" he said with a smirk.

***********************************************************************************************

*St. Regis hotel

You arrived at the hotel looking for the man and one of the bellehoppers called your name.

"Y/N!" You turn around to the bellhop and said "Yes, who are you?" "I am Trevor, you must be the one Mr. Matthew asking for!" "Yes, I am!" "Well, follow me!"

You follow Trevor to an elevator, which leads you to the sixth floor and both of you arrive at the room number, "69."

"Here we are madam!" "Is this the right place, Trevor?" "Yes it is!" "Wait, before you go, what do you know about Matthew?" "All I know is that Matthew is a 'Stranger in Moscow', but he is very good taste" "What do you mean he's a 'Stranger in Moscow'? You mean he's not from here and what do you mean he has good taste?" "You will see madam!"

To be continued....

Make sure you vote, comment, and share! 👍